Thapar University 2013 Counselling will commence from 15th of July, 2013 and all the candidates who want to take admission in various undergraduate Engineering Courses can apply online till 10th of June, 2013.
The Counselling will be done for admissions on the basis of JEE Main Score and Class XII Score. 60% Consideration will be give to JEE Main Score and 40% will be given to that of NORMALIZED Score of Class XII.
Thapar University 2013 Counselling - Detailed Schedule:
Round 1 Schedule:
- Board Toppers: 15.07.2013
- Reserved Categories (Excluding Sports): 19.07.2013 (9 am)
- Sports Category: 19.07.2013 (4 pm)
- Thapar 2013 Counselling for General Category Candidates (upto 5000 AIR): 20.07.2013 (9 am)
- General Category (AIR 5001 - 15000): 20.07.2013 (10 am onwards)
- General Category (AIR 15001 to 30000): 21.07.2013 (9 am onwards)
- Reserved Category (Including Sports): 3.08.2013 (9 am to 11 am)
- General Category (up to AIR 15000): 3.08.2013 (11 am)
- General Category (Up to 15001 to 30000): 3.08.2013 (3 pm)
- General Category (AIR 30001 onwards): 4.08.2013 (9 am)
Thapar University Counselling 2013 - Round 2 Schedule:
- Reserved Categories (Including Sports): 13.08.2013 (9 am to 9.30 am)
- General Category: 13.08.2013 (9.30 am onwards)
- Application Form Copy
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Matric Certificate for Date of of Birth Proof
- Admit Card and Result card of Entrance Exam taken by the candidate will be required at the time of Thapar University 2013 Counselling.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Character or Conduct Certificate
- Gap Certificate and Reserved Category Certificate
- Income and Migration Certificate
- A DD of Rs. 1500/- favoring "Thapar University" which is payable at Patiala is to be submitted by all the candidates at the time of document verification.
- Candidates who want to withdraw the seat allocated to them have to write an application addressed to "IN CHARGE, Admission Cell, Thapar University"
- If the application is Received ONE DAY before the final admission or beginning of session: Rs. 1000/- will be DEDUCTED from the submitted amount
- If the withdrawal request is received in between final counselling day and 30th September: Out of total fee deposited during Thapar University Counselling 2013, 50% Tuition Fee + 50% Development Fee + University Security and Alumni Fee + 50% of all Hostel dues (if applicable) will be refunded.
- After 30th September: Alumni Fee + University Security will be REFUNDED.
Thapar University 2013 Counselling - Important Points:
- The merit list for the candidates will be displayed on the website. These candidates have to submit the fee prescribed for the course they applied for by the last date failing which will lead to rejection of candidate for other rounds of Thapar 2013 Counselling.
- Apart from the candidates whose names appear in the final list for Thapar 2013 Counselling, there will some candidates which will be included in the Probable Candidates (PCs) list.
- Such candidates have to submit the earnest fee which is refundable if the candidate does not get any seat in Thapar 2013 Counselling.
- The Counselling will be done in – person at the University Campus for particular rank ranges on a day.
- The candidates will be called in the order of their ranks and if they fail to attend the counselling at the time meant for them, their turn will be taken by the next candidate and they will be called in the end if the seats remain vacant.
The candidates should visit the website and go through the brochure for more details and instructions for Thapar 2013 Counselling.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts