TheThapar 2013 Application Form has been released Online on the official website and the last date to receive the filled forms is 3.05.2013.
After filling online form as per the given instructions, the candidates have to take its print out and paste a recent passport size, colored photograph on it at the specified place.
Now after filling the Thapar 2013 Application Form, the candidates have to pay the fee via any of the two means mentioned below:
- Pay the Thapar 2013 Application Form Fee online: In this case, the candidates have to send only the print out of the application form to the university.
- Pay the fee via DD: These candidates have to submit the application forms accompanied with a DD of Rs. 1500/- payable at Patiala which is drawn in favor of Thapar University.
- The candidates who want to claim for reserved seats have to send the appropriate documents along with the Thapar 2013 Application Form.
- The completely filled Thapar 2013 Application Form has to be sent to:
Patiala – 147004.
- Any application received after the last date or which are incomplete in any form, will be rejected. The University will take no responsibility for any loss or delay of the Thapar 2013 Application Form in postal transit.
- In case, the information and the credentials supplied by the candidate at any time of admission process are found to be wrong or modified, the candidature shall be cancelled right away.
- The candidates should preserve a copy of the completely filled Thapar 2013 Application Form for future correspondences.
- Last Date to receive filled forms: 3.05.2013
- Exam Date: Admissions will be done via JEE Main 2013
- Result Date: 7.07.2013 (As per declaration of JEE Main 2013 result)
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts