The AMU 2013 Engineering Admit Card has been released and can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE.
The AMU 2013 Engineering Application Form has been released and will be filled ONLINE only.
The candidates have to apply for the AMU 2013 exam via the AMU 2013 Application Form which will be available for download as well as online filling by CLICKING HERE or on http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html.
The candidates have to apply for B. Tech. course via Online AMU 2013 Application Form only. The online forms will have to be filled and paid for, online only as per the given instructions. The candidates can also save the copy of their online filled form which will be saved as a .pdf file in the accounts, they have generated while filling the AMU 2013 Application Form. The fee for online form is Rs. 500/- and the last date of form receipt is 11th of March, 2013.
To view or download this saved copy, they will have to login to their accounts and then access it.
The completed AMU 2013 Application Form is to be submitted to:
Office of the Controllerof Examinations,
The main instructions to be followed while filling the Online AMU 2013 Application Form are as follows:
- All the columns of the OnlineAMU 2013 Application Form should be filled unless stated otherwise for office or later use. In case of the Online Application Forms, the candidates will be given another chance to edit or review the filled data after the ‘Proceed’ option.
- The candidates will be responsible for the on time delivery of completely and correctly filled AMU 2013 Application Form on or before the last date of receiving the forms.
- If in any case the candidates find any error or discrepancy in the data after the printing of PDF copy of AMU 2013 Application Form, the candidates should not correct it, instead, they should fill a new application form with the earlier CR/DD details and send only 100% correct copy to the University.
- The candidates must note down and preserve their transaction id, PDF copy of their form and the copy of proof of submitting the application fee for future use.
- After completing the ONLINE AMU 2013 Application Form, the candidates will be given a password and Transaction ID on their screens which must be preserved by them and will also be sent to the email id mentioned by then while filling the form. The candidates can also save the PDF copy of their form by clicking on the given link.
Documents to be attached with the ONLINE AMU 2013 Application Form:
- The original DD of Rs. 500/- as form fee drawn in name of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh which must be payable at Aligarh or the original Cash Receipt issued by the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
- The candidates have to write their Date of Birth, Name, Transaction ID and Course of Study on the backside of DD or Cash Receipt of AMU 2013 Application Form.
- A copy of High School/Secondary School Certificate Exam which has been self – attested by the candidate on both sides.
- Grade Sheets or Mark Sheets of Qualifying which have been self attested by the candidates must be sent along with the AMU 2013 Application Form. In case the result of qualifying exam has not been declared, the candidates have to send the self – attested copies of exam passed in preceding year.
- The candidates have to send the self – attested copies (both sides) of the mark sheets of all the exams passed after the High School exam with the AMU 2013 Application Form.
- The copies of documentary proof of the Special Category or Internal Status of the candidates which has been self – attested by them.
- Professional Experience documentary proof (if any).
- If the candidates are presently employed, they have to attach the No Objection Certificate issued by the employer with the AMU 2013 Application Form.
- Any other relevant document
Prior sending the Offline application forms to the university, the candidates must check that:
- He has affixed his photograph on the required places.
- Put his thumb impression and signature on the AMU 2013 Application Form.
- Attached all the required documents and DD/CR
- Written Course Name, Father’s Name and Transaction ID on the back of DD.
- Attached the ‘NO OBJECTION CERTFICATE’ from the employer in case he/she is employed.
- Attached an attested special category certificate.
- However, complete instructions have been given regarding the AMU 2013 Application Form filling procedure, despite of that, if any candidate has any difficulty or query, he/she can contact on the following numbers on working days in working hours:
- AMU will not take any responsibility for postal delay or any delay in form delivery. The AMU 2013 Application Form received after the last date will be rejected.
- The photograph pasted on the AMU 2013 Application Form should not be older than 3 months and must be snapped with front profile, and show full head, shoulder, ears and face, should be without cap, hat and sunglasses and all the photos pasted on the form must be identical.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts