CLICK HERE to see Amrita University 2013 Result. The candidates have to submit their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to see their exam result.
The Amrita University has released the 2013 Counselling Schedule which can be seen at the link given below:
The Exam Result of Amrita University has been released on official exam website.
The Amrita University 2013 Engineering Entrance Exam notifications have been released. The forms for the exam have been released on 21st December, 2012.
The Entrance Exam of Amrita University 2013 will be conducted on 21st April, 2013 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. Amrita University is a UGC recognized university having three campuses at Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Amritapuri. The University will organize Entrance Examination for Amrita University 2013 like every year for admissions in undergraduate programmes in Medicine, Engineering, Science, Education, Management, Social Work and Mass Communication.
The candidates have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of Amrita University 2013 in order to be eligible for the exam.
The Eligibility Criteria conditions are as follows:
- Age: The candidates who are born on or after the month of July 1991 shall be eligible as per the Eligibility Criteria of Amrita University 2013.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the class XII exam or any other equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 55% in Physics and Chemistry separately and 60% in Mathematics.
A minimum aggregate of 60% must have been secured by the candidates in these three subjects as per Eligibility Criteria of Amrita University 2013.
The candidates have a three year Engineering Diploma awarded by any State Board of Technical Education with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
The candidates must understand that the final seat allotment will be done on the basis of the rank and the satisfaction of Eligibility Criteria of Amrita University 2013 by the candidates.
Application Form of Entrance Exam of Amrita University 2013
The Application Forms have been released on 21st December, 2013 and will be available till 18th March, 2013.
The last date to receive the filled forms is: 20th March, 2013.
Application Forms of Amrita University 2013 can be obtained from the following sources:
- By Post:
- The candidates can obtain the form by post from the Admission Coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Begaluru, Amritapuri and Coimbatore.
- The candidates must send a request letter for the Application Form of Amrita University 2013 and a DD of Rs. 850/- drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering which is payable at Coimbatore.
- The candidates should send them in a self addressed envelope. Prior mailing the request letter for Amrita University 2013 Application Form and the DD, the candidates should write “For B. Tech Application” and their names on the back side of DD and keep a photocopy of the DD for future references.
- The application form can also be obtained from university counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Bengaluru, Amritapuri and Coimbatore after depositing a DD of Rs. 850/- as per the above mentioned instructions.
- Amrita University 2013 Application Form can also be bought from the designated Branches of Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd/ AXIS Bank/ State Bank of Hyderabad after a payment of Rs. 850/-.
- The final option to apply for the Amrita University 2013 is to fill the Online Application Form on www.amrita.edu or by CLICKING HERE After filling the online form, the candidates should print out the form on an A4 sheet and mail it to the following address along with the DD of Rs. 850/- in a pre – addressed envelope:
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
(P.O) Amritanagar, Ettimadai,
Coimbatore - 641112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 - 2685000.
For any kind of queries regarding the admissions and Application Form of Amrita University 2013 the students can contact at 0422 – 2685 169 / 170 from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm on working days.
Counselling of Amrita University 2013
Counselling will start in the months of May or June 2013. The counselling will be done for seat allocation to the eligible candidates whose names appear in the rank lists of the exam result. However, mere appearance of names in the counselling or rank lists doesn’t entitle anyone to a seat.
Every eligible candidate will be sent Counselling Call Letter by Amrita University 2013 after the publication of rank list. The complete counselling schedule will be uploaded to the website.
Counselling for Amrita University 2013 will be conducted simultaneously in three campuses which will be connected by satellite connectivity. The candidates can attend counselling in any of the three campuses.
The physical presence of the candidate is necessary in counselling. The following documents must be brought to the Amrita University 2013 Counselling in original:
- Class X and XII Mark Sheets
- Class XII and Amrita University 2013 Entrance Examination Hall ticket
- Category certificate
- Other documents as mentioned in Amrita University 2013 Counselling Letter.
The candidates can study the brochure for other details.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts