IPU CET 2013 Result has been announced and all the candidates can see it on the following link:
The IPU CET 2013 Exam will be conducted today that is 19th May 2013 from 2 pm onwards.
All candidates are informed that IPU CET 2013 Admit Card has been released and can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE
The ONLINE IPU CET 2013 Application Forms have been released from 1st of March, 2013 and the last date to fill the forms is 9th April 2013.
IPU CET 2013 will be organized by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi for admissions in the first year of degree courses in engineering. The university has been recognized by UGC and graded as ‘A’ university by NAAC. The exam date is 19th May, 2013 from 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
Exam Pattern of IPU CET 2013:
- The duration of exam will be 2.30 hours and language of question paper will be English.
- Exam will have 3 sections, namely - Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- There will be 150 objective type questions in IPU CET 2013 and the total marks will be 600.
- Every correctly answered question will bring a credit of 4 marks and every wrongly answered question will earn a negative credit of 1 mark as per the exam pattern of IPU CET 2013.
- There is no provision of Re - Checking or Re - Evaluation in IPU CET 2013.
The Entrance Exam Application Form for IPU CET 2013 along with the information brochure can be obtained from the Indian bank Branches listed in the exam notification on all the working days from the 15th of January 2013 for Rs.1000/-.
This fee for Application Form of IPU CET 2013 is non – refundable.
The Application Form of IPU CET 2013 can also be obtained by post. The candidates have to send a request for form to the office of Joint Registrar (Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector – 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
The completely filled application form is to be mailed to the following address by the 9th of April, 2013:
Controller of Examinations,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16 C,
New Delhi – 110078.
The application forms of IPU CET 2013 can be filled online too by CLICKING HERE or logging onto: www.ipu.ac.in - the official website. The candidates must have a scanned copy of their photo and signature of the prescribed size and Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking Facility for Online fee payment for filling the online form of IPU CET 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Indraprastha University 2013 Entrance Exam:
The Eligibility Criteria of IPU CET 2013 will have the following clauses:
- The candidate must have passed the Class XII exam or other equivalent exam and must have secured a minimum aggregate of 55% in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. The candidate must have passed in all the subjects separately and must have passed in the subject of English separately in order to be eligible as per Eligibility Criteria of IPU CET 2013.
- According to the Eligibility Criteria the candidate must be in a good physical and mental health and free from any defect that could affect his/her studies.
- The candidate should not be older than 21 years by the month of October 2013 for as per the requirements of Eligibility Criteria of IPU CET 2013.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in very exceptional cases only of the merit of the candidate satisfy the Admission Officer.
- The candidates of the reserved category will have a relaxation of 5% marks as per the norms of Eligibility Criteria of IPU CET 2013 whether any category has reservation of seats or not.
The candidates should go through the information brochure in order to get detailed information about the Eligibility Criteria.
Reservation of Seats
There will be some seats reserved in IGIT, University Schools, Govt. and Self Financing Colleges and other institutions affiliated with the University except minority institution. The details of these seats and the rules that govern the claim to these seats will be covered in Reservation of Seats for IPU CET 2013.
Reservation of Seats for IPU CET 2013 will have the following distribution:
- For IGIT, Government Institutions and University Schools:
- 85% seats will be reserved for the students of Delhi Region.
- 15% seats will be allocated to the candidates who are from regions outside Delhi.
- For the institutions located in NCR but outside Delhi:
- On all India basis the candidates will be granted admissions and the Reservation of Seats for IPU CET 2013 will be as follows:
- SC: 15%.
- ST: 7.5%.
- Defence: 5%.
- Physically Hanidcapped: 3%.
Self Financing Colleges in Delhi Region will have the following Reservation of Seats in IPU CET 2013:
- 85% seats will be reserved for Delhi Students except the management seats which will have the following reservation criteria:
- SC: 17%.
- ST: 1%.
- Defence category: 5%.
- Physically Handicapped: 3%.
- The 15% seats except the management quota will be filled by the Outside Delhi Students.
The Result of IPU CET 2013 will be announced as per the notifications released by the University on its official website. The candidates are thus advised to remain in touch with the website so as to know the latest updates about IPU CET 2013 Result.
The ranking procedure, criteria of ranking, annual intake, cutoff and other result related information about the IPU CET 2013 Entrance Exam will be released on the website only. Therefore the candidates should remain in touch with the website on a regular basis.
Important Dates of IPU CET 2013:
- Offline Form submission deadline: 15.02.2013 to 9.04.2013
- Online Form Submission Deadline: 1.03.2013 to 9.04.2013
- Application Form Status of IPU CET 2013 can be checked from: 19.04.2013
- Result: 5.06.2013
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts