The WBJEE 2013 Application Form has been released and will be filled OLNINE only; at: www.wbjeeb.nic.in – which is the official website of exam. The candidates can also CLICK HERE to apply for WBJEE 2013 Exam.
The candidates will be redirected to the Interactive Online WBJEE 2013 Application Form. The candidates have to fill each and every mandatory field as incompletely filled form will not be uploaded and hence will not be submitted.
The WBJEE 2013 Application Form will have two broad categories:
- Personal Credentials
- Fee Remission Details
The students have to first complete the first part i.e. filling of the personal credentials and then they will be automatically redirected to the next part of the WBJEE 2013 Application Form.
As soon as the candidate takes the cursor on the field of the form, a message will be shown at the tip of the cursor regarding the information that has to be filled in the field OR in case the candidates need any kind of help, they can go to the HELP icon.
After filling the personal details, the candidates will be given an automatically generated WBJEE 2013 Application Form Number which will be unique for every candidate and should be preserved carefully as all the further logging activities will require it.
After the generation of WBJEE 2013 Application Form Number, the candidates can logout of the system and login later after they have deposited the e – challan.
Remaining steps of form filling will include:
- Get at and edit the personal information
- Printing the e – Challan for Post Office or Banks
- Entering the WBJEE 2013 Application Form fee transaction details in the Challan.
- Generating the print of Confirmation page or Application Form and the Enclosure Top Sheet.
To re – login into their accounts the candidates have to use their WBJEE 2013 Application Form number and date of birth. Hence, it is crucial for the candidates to keep this number safe.
WBJEE 2013 Form fee details:
Every candidate, irrespective of Gender and Category has to deposit a WBJEE 2013 Application Form fee of Rs. 500/- via ONLINE mode. The candidates have to bear Rs. 6/- as additional service charges. The fee can be remitted via any one of the following available options of online payment:
- e – Post Office: the candidates who want to remit the WBJEE 2013 Application Form Fee through the e – Post Office connectivity enabled Post Offices in West Bengal, should choose this mode.
- Allahabad Bank e – Challan: In this mode the remission of fee will be done at the nearest Core Banking Service enabled Allahabad Bank Branch. After the fee transaction, the candidate has to enter the details of WBJEE 2013 Application Form Fee remission in their Online form.
As soon as the Payment Details are entered in the Online form, the Confirmation Page will be generated and the candidates have to take its print out.
The generation of the print out of the Confirmation Page and TOP SHEET means that the candidate has been successfully registered. The print out will have two pages:
- Confirmation page or the WBJEE 2013 Application Form
- Another page that has to be stapled as top sheet along with the required enclosures.
The print outs should be generated on separate A4 sized sheets.
The candidates have to paste, 2 identical colored recent passport sized photographs on the WBJEE 2013 Application Form or the confirmation page out of which one photo is to be self attested. Then the candidates have to put their Left Thumb Impression and Signatures in the respective boxes on the confirmation page.
Then the page is to be signed by the Parents / Guardians of the candidate. However, the top sheet is to be signed by the candidate only. Then the candidate has to attach the self – attested copies of the documents mentioned on the top sheet.
The WBJEE 2013 Application Form or the confirmation page must NOT be stapled with these enclosures.
Then the candidates have to send the confirmation page and the enclosures in a SINGLE ENVELOPE till 28th February, 2013 at the following address via SPEED POST:
AQ – 13/1,
Sector – V,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091.
WBJEE 2013 Application Form Important Dates:
- Online Form Filling process deadline: 11/01/2013 to 16/02/2013
- Generation of top sheet and Confirmation Page: 11th January, 2013 and 21st February, 2013
- Receiving the filled forms deadline: 11th of January, 2013 to 28th February, 2013.
- WBJEE 2013 Application Form Status Check: 1st March, 2013 to 31st March, 2013.
Other Related Links: