The Entrance Exam for admission in Engineering Colleges of Maharashtra for the Academic Year of 2013 will be conducted on 16th of May, 2013.
The details of MT CET 2013 Admit Card have been released on the Official Website and can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
The MHT CET 2013 Application Form Status has been released on the official website of exam and can be seen by CLICKING HERE. The candidates have to submit their Application Kit Number and Date of Birth to see their application status.
The form filling for MHT CET 2013 has started Online and can be completed by CLICKING HERE or at: www.dte.org.in/MTCET2013 - the official website of exam. All the exam aspirants have to logon to this website and navigate to Apply Online link in order to apply for exam. Last date to submit the form for MHT CET 2013 at resp. schools or colleges is 7th of April, 2013.
The MHT CET 2013 Entrance Exam has been renamed as MT CET as per the latest notifications. The exam will be held on 16th of May, 2013 and the forms will be filled Online on the official website of exam.
The candidates who want to apply for the exam should submit the fee for Application Form of MT CET 2013 at their School/Junior College and they will be given the application kits and brochure there only.
- The fee is Rs. 700/- for open category students and Rs. 500/- for Backward Class Candidates.
- Then the Junior College or School Authorities will submit a DD for Application Form of MHT CET 2013 for all the candidates which is payable at Mumbai and drawn in name of Director, Technical Education, Mumbai.
- Then the candidates will be issued their Application Kits and Exam Brochures after which they have to fill the Online form of MHT CET 2013.
- The candidates have to logon to www.dte.org.in/mtcet2013 - the official exam website and navigate to “Apply Online” link.
- Then they have to fill the Application Number & Password given to them with the kit to start with the filling of Application Form of MHT CET 2013.
- The next step will involve filling the correct and complete information in the Application Form as required and uploading the photo and signature.
- Then the candidates should Verify the filled information and Confirm the form if there are no errors.
- Then they have to take two print outs of filled exam form of MHT CET 2013 and get it signed by their parents.
- Then the candidates have to submit these print outs at the School/Junior College where the Principal would sign them and put a seal on the Application Form of MHT CET 2013 print outs and thus verify them.
- Then, one of the copies will be returned to the candidates as Receipt – cum – Identity – Card.
- This completes the form filling for the candidates in Maharashtra State.
Filling of Application Form for MHT CET 2013 for the candidates taking the HSC or equivalent exam outside Maharashtra will involve submitting the form fee of same amount as mentioned above at any of the 35 notified colleges.
Then they have to complete the online Form filling for MHT CET 2013 as mentioned above and submit the print outs at any of those colleges with the attached photocopies of their SSC Identity Card and mark sheets. These candidates have to bring their Original certificates too.
Then the officer at the notified colleges will sign and put a seal on the Exam Form print outs of MHT CET 2013 and return one of them to them as Receipt – cum – Identity – Card.
No further information has been released by the Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra yet and the following information is based on the 2012 MHT CET Brochure as soon as the new notification is released the articles will be updated. The students can get idea for the exam from the article till then.
MHT CET 2013 will be conducted on 16th of May 2013. There will be 3 question papers each consisting of 100 marks. Details of these 3 papers are:
Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry (50 marks each)
Paper 2: Biology (Botany & Zoology 50 marks each)
Paper 3: Mathematics (100 marks)
Engineering candidates will have to give first and third paper.
Application Forms of MHT CET 2013 will be available in various High Schools and Junior Colleges from where candidates have studied for HSC exam. The application forms can be obtained from the head Master/Principal/Dean of the School/College.
Candidates can purchase Application forms of MT CET 2013 Entrance Exam for Rs. 700/- (Open category) and Rs. 500/- (Reserve Category). Candidates have to submit the completely filled application forms to the same College/School.
Candidates belonging to DEFENCE Category can purchase the application forms from any scheduled Commercial Bank by paying Rs. 700/- via a DD drawn in favor of ‘Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai ’payable at Mumbai.
Candidates have to fill the Application Form of MHT CET 2013 in their own handwriting and submit it to the Principal of School/College. The principal will have to verify all the details filled by candidate in MHT CET 2013 form and submit the forms to Dean/Principal of Specified Colleges.
Candidates passing HSC from a state Outside Maharashtra can go through the prospectus to have detailed information about the purchase and submission of MHT CET 2013 application forms.
Candidates submitting INCOMPLETE/MORE than ONE Application form will be disqualified. Candidates who will send their forms via Post/Courier will also be disqualified.
It will be duty of Principal to issue a Receipt-cum-Identity Card for MHT CET 2013 to the students, which is required both at the time of examination as well as choice filling and admission.
Admit Cards for MT CET 2013 will be distributed at the School/College by the Principal only. Candidates who don’t get admit card before the prescribed date or if he/she has lost it, he/she can go to the office of Center In charge of the district with the original Receipt-cum-Identity Card to and get their duplicate admit card.
Result of MHT CET 2013
The detailed Score Cards for MHT CET 2013 can be obtained from the office of Principal. In case of loss of Score Cards, candidates can obtain a duplicate mark sheet by submitting an application to the competent authority along with a DD of Rs.100/- drawn in favor of ‘Competent Authority, MH-CET, MUMBAI’ payable at MUMBAI.
Candidates can go for verification of marks obtained in MHT CET 2013 Entrance Exam, by sending the prescribed application and a self address unstamped envelope within 4 days of declaration of result along with a DD of Rs.500/-.
There is NO negative marking, in MHT CET 2013 Result however the answers who have not been marked properly, or scratched or if two answers have been marked for the same question, will be awarded no mark.
Mathematical tables (log etc) will be given to the candidates along with the MT CET 2013 question paper.
Candidates not following the rules of examination hall or adapting to unfair means or found responsible for LEAKING of exam papers shall be liable to punishment and prosecution.
- Sale of brochure and application forms: 18.03.2013 to 07.04.2013
- Deadline for form submission: 07.04.2013
- Deadline for receiving MHT CET 2013 Admit Card: 09.05.2013
- Exam Date: 16.05.2013
- Result declaration of MHT CET 2013: 05.06.2013
Other Related Links: