The MHT CET 2013 Application Form Status has been released on the official website of exam and can be seen by CLICKING HERE. The candidates have to submit their Application Kit Number and Date of Birth to see their application status.
The candidates who have committed any error while filling online forms have to log in to their accounts using Application Kit No. and Password for submitting their grievances on official website of exam. To know more please visit the following link:
The MT CET 2013 Application Form has been released and can be filled by CLICKING HERE or at: www.dte.org.in/MTCET2013 - the official website of exam. All the exam aspirants have to logon to this website and navigate to Apply Online link in order to apply for exam.
The candidates have to fill the forms as per the form filling instructions so as to avoid any errors.
The filling of MHT CET 2013 Application Form will have the following constituent steps for the candidates of Maharashtra State:
- The students who are taking or have taken the HSC or its equivalent exam in the State of Maharashtra have to submit fee for MHT CET 2013 Application Form at their Junior College/School.
- The fee is Rs. 700/- for open category students and Rs. 500/- for Backward Class Candidates.
- Then the Junior College or School Authorities will submit a DD for MHT CET 2013 Application Form for all the candidates which is payable at Mumbai and drawn in name of Director, Technical Education, Mumbai.
- Then the candidates will be issued their Application Kits and Exam Brochures after which they have to fill the Online MHT CET 2013 Application Form.
- The candidates have to logon to www.dte.org.in/mtcet2013 - the official exam website and navigate to “Apply Online” link.
- Then they have to fill the Application Number & Password given to them with the kit to start with the filling of MHT CET 2013 Application Form.
- The next step will involve filling the correct and complete information in the MHT CET 2013 Application Form as required and uploading the photo and signature.
- Then the candidates should Verify the filled information and Confirm the form if there are no errors.
- Then they have to take two print outs of filled MHT CET 2013 Application Form and get it signed by their parents.
- Then the candidates have to submit these print outs at the School/Junior College where the Principal would sign them and put a seal on the MHT CET 2013 Application Form print outs and thus verify them.
- Then, one of the copies will be returned to the candidates as Receipt – cum – Identity – Card.
- This completes the form filling for the candidates in Maharashtra State.
Filling of MHT CET 2013 Application Form for the candidates taking the HSC or equivalent exam outside Maharashtra will involve submitting the form fee of same amount as mentioned above at any of the 35 notified colleges.
Candidates have to first logon to the official website and read the instructions for form filling. Then they have to submit their Application Kit number and Password to begin the process of filling Form. Then the candidates have to fill correct and complete information in MHT CET 2013 Application Form.
The application kit will have a sample form on which the candidates have to place their signature and paste photo as per the given guidelines. Then they have to scan them as per instructions and upload them to complete the Online MHT CET 2013 Application Form.
Candidates have to verify the filled data before final submission as NO change will be permitted at any later stage. Then the form print out is to be generated which must be submitted at the school or Junior College from where the candidate obtained exam form.
Then they have to complete the online MHT CET 2013 Application Form filling as mentioned above and submit the print outs at any of those colleges with the attached photocopies of their SSC Identity Card and mark sheets. These candidates have to bring their Original certificates too.
Then the officer at the notified colleges will sign and put a seal on the MHT CET 2013 Application Form print outs and return one of them to them as Receipt – cum – Identity – Card.
For more detailed information on MHT CET 2013 Application Form and form filling process, the candidates should refer the official website.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts