The OJEE 2013 Application Forms have been released and will be filled ONLINE only till 20th of March, 2013.
To apply online for the entrance exam the candidates can CLICK HERE or logon to: http://www.odishajee2013.com/ - the official website of exam. The candidates have to fill the Odisha JEE 2013 Application Forms Online only, however the form fee can be paid online as well as offline.
The candidates who want to pay the OJEE 2013 Application Form fee online should have the Credit/Debit/Net Banking facility. The offline fee remission will be done via the Bank Challan of SBI or Syndicate Bank.
The OJEE 2013 Application Form filling will have the following steps:
- CLICK HERE or logon to: www.odishajee2013.com and navigate to "Online Application Form for OJEE-2013" link.
- Then the candidates have to carefully read the instructions and choose the proper form from the categories - A, B, C1, C2.
- Then the candidates have to fill their personal information in the OJEE 2013 Application Form after which they will be given a system generated unique Registration Number which must be preserved by them for future references.
- Every candidate has to submit only one OJEE 213 Application Form as the candidates submitting more than one form will be rejected.
- The next step will be to remit the fee via Bank Challan or the Online payment.
- The candidates can CLICK HERE to know the details of payment modes of Odisha JEE 2013 Application Forms.
- Then the candidates have to fill the details of payment in the online form and generate the print out of their Confirmation Pages.
- This confirmation page or OJEE 2013 Application Form must be completed by putting the left hand thumb impression, signatures of self and parents/guardians and pasting the photos.
- Then the candidates have to send this page without folding to the following address till 27th of March, 2013 in an envelope superscribed with "Odisha JEE 2013 Application Form" via Speed/Registered Post with the receipt of transaction (offline payment):
Chairman - OJEE 2013,
Bhubaneswar - 751030,
The candidate should note down and preserve the Registration Number of the OJEE 2013 Application Form for all future references and correspondences.
The incomplete OJEE 2013 Application Form and the forms filled in any language other than English will be rejected. No change in the credentials of candidate is allowed at any later stage. Hence the candidate should fill the Application Form carefully.
The cost of OJEE 2013 Application Form is non-refundable and any dispute arising about OJEE 2013 will be dealt with in Odisha HC only. Candidates should not submit any other document along with the form.
The documents will be verified on prescribed date at the nodal center in the document verification phase. Any kind of discrepancy detected at that stage shall render the candidature of the subject cancelled.
Before submitting the OJEE 2013 Application Form, the candidates should ensure the following:
- The instructions given along with the form have been followed completely and the important notes have been gone through.
- The address on the OJEE 2013 Application Form is correct so that they can receive all the correspondences.
- A clear photocopy of the application form has been retained by the candidate to be used in future references.
OJEE 2013 Important Dates:
- Last Date to fill online forms: 20th of March, 2013
- Last date to receive the confirmation page: 27th of March, 2013
- Admit Card download begins from: 20th of April, 2013
- OJEE 2013 Exam Date: 12th May, 2013
- Result Declaration: 1st Week of June, 2013
Other Related Links: