As per the recent notifications released, the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form date has been extended to 30 March 2014 instead of 15 March 2014.
Candidates wanting to take admission into SRM University in engineering undergraduate programs have to fill the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form. Participation in the SRMEEE 2014 requires filling and submission of SRMEEE 2014 Application Form before the deadline.
Before moving to fill the application form, candidates must read the conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria. It shall be fulfilled to every point to become eligible to take the SRMEEE 2014 Exam. The form can be filled in offline mode as well as online mode. Candidates can check all the details pertaining to the application form, process and other instructions to be followed.
SRMEEE 2014 Application Form – Overview
- Sale of application form begins – 15 December 2013
- Sale of application form ends – 30 March 2014
- Modes of application form – Online, Offline
- SRMEEE 2014 Application Form fee – Rs.900
Candidates interested to fill the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form may acquire it by the following sources. It is necessary to remit the application fee apart from filling the form and providing credentials. There are basically three modes to apply. Description of these modes are given below:
SRMEEE 2014 Application Form – Download Mode
- Candidates can download the application form through official website of SRM University.
- Generate printout of the application form on A4 sized paper.
- Fill the form in all its details correctly and send it along with a demand draft of Rs.900 in favor of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai.
- On the reverse side of the demand draft, mention name, address and mobile number correctly.
SRMEEE 2014 Application Form - Online Mode
Candidates having access to internet connection and computer system may choose to fill the form online on the official website of SRM University. This is the easiest process to apply for SRMEEE 2014 and candidates having fair knowledge of basic computer operations are suggested to opt for this mode.
- Open the official website of SRM University and navigate to “register online” link OR Click Here.
- Complete all the formalities and fill the form correctly without missing any field.
- Pay the application fee by net banking or prepaid voucher unique code.
- This completes the process of online application form.
SRMEEE 2014 Application Form – In Person Mode
Candidates who do not have any access to computer and internet system and find themselves comfortable with conventional paper and pen mode of filling application form may purchase the form by making a payment of Rs.900 from the following sources:
- SRM University Campus
- Select Post Offices (list to be uploaded soon).
- Banks: SRMEEE 2014 Application forms can be purchased from selected branches of the following banks:
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- State Bank of India
- Candidates will be given separate application numbers if they apply online or download the application form.
- Prospectus and information brochure will be sent on receiving SRMEEE 2014 Application Form fees.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent by the university within 7 days to the candidate on receiving SRMEEE 2014 Application Form.
- Maintain two copies of the application form and demand draft for future references.
Other Related Links: