As per the latest notifications released, the result of UPSEE 2013 has been declared on 28th of May, 2013 on the following link:
The Admit Card of UPSEE 2013 has been released on official exam website and can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE.
The GB Technical University has released the new notification regarding the extension in dates for form availability and submission for UPSEE 2013. The Offline forms will be available till 25th of March, 2013 and can be submitted till 30th of March, till 5 pm. However the ONLINE forms can be filled till 28th of March, 2013 and the last date for receiving completed Confirmation Page is 2nd of April, 2013.
The exam notifications for UPSEE 2013 have been released and the Online Application Forms will be released on 28th of February, 2013 and can be filled offline as well as online on the official exam websites. The candidates can also go to the Mukhya Dak Ghar or Head Post Offices to obtain the Offline Application Forms of UPSEE 2013 in between 1st of March, 2013 and 25th of March, 2013.
The Exam Dates of UPSEE 2013 Entrance Exam have been released. The exam will be held on 20th and 21st April, 2013 from 7.30 am to 10.30 am.
UPSEE 2013 Entrance Exam is organized by Gautam Budhh Technical University (GBTU) for admission in various courses like Engineering, Fashion & Design, Management, Pharmacy, Architecture etc. The Engineering Entrance exam will have questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE 2013
The various conditions in the Eligibility Criteria which are to be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam are as follows. If any kind of discrepancy is found at any stage of the admission process regarding the Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE 2013 and credentials of candidate the candidature of the subject shall be cancelled at once.
- The Subject Combination for qualifying examination (QE) for admission in various branches as per the UPSEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
Any one Optional Subject
Mathematics & Physics
Biology, Chemistry & Biotechnology
Mathematics OR Biology and Physics
B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.)
- According to the UPSEE 2013 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria the candidate must have passed the qualifying examination of class XII without grace in the subject combination of two compulsory subjects and one optional subject with a minimum aggregate of 45% (GEN) and 40% (ST/SC).
Reservation of Seats
The Reservation of Seats in UPSEE 2013 under Vertical Reservation of Seats:
Scheduled Castes of U.P.
Scheduled Tribes of U.P.
Other Backward Classes of U.P.
The Reservation of Seats UPSEE 2013 under Horizontal Reservation of Seats:
Sub - Category
U.P. Freedom Fighters Dependents
Wards of Superannuated/Retired/Killed/Disabled in action or other defence personnel posted in U.P.
Application Form of UPSEE 2013
Candidates can apply via both ONLINE and OFFLINE Application Forms of UPSEE 2013. The candidates can purchase the UPSEE 2013 Application Form from the Head Post Offices or the Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDGs) of Uttar Pradesh from the 1st of March 2013 to the 25th of March 2013.
The candidates of General and OBC category should purchase the Application Form of UPSEE 2013 of the cost of Rs. 1000/-.
The candidates of ST/SC category and all the female candidates have to purchase the UPSEE 2013 Application Form of the cost of Rs. 500/-.
The duly filled Application Form of UPSEE 2013 complete in all respects must reach at the following address till 30th of March 2013 by 5.00 p.m. via Registered/Speed Post only:
Gautam Budhh Technical University,
Lucknow – 226021.
The Application Form of UPSEE 2013 received after the last date and/or via any means other than post will not be accepted.
The candidates can also fill the application form ONLINE also. The procedure for filling this form is as follows:
- The ONLINE Application Form of UPSEE 2013 will be made available from 28th of February 2013 to 28th of March 2013 on http://upsee.nic.in.
- The detailed procedure for applying online for the exam will be available on the websites.
- The candidates can also contact the felicitation centers at various cities for any assistance in the ONLINE form filling.
- The list of felicitation centers for helping the candidates for filling the Application Form for UPSEE 2013 will be available on the websites.
- After filling the ONLINE Application Form the candidates should click the “Review” button before submitting the form.
- As soon as the candidates submit the Application Form of UPSEE 2013 the system will generate the unique Registration Number which must be noted down for all the future correspondences.
Counselling for UPSEE 2013 will be done ONLINE at the various counselling centers loacted at different cities of U.P. The successful candidates who will be called for Counselling will have to report at the counselling centers. The schedule of counselling will be displayed on the websites: www.upsee.nic.in, www.uptu.ac.in, www.mtu.ac.in.
All the candidates including the candidates of reserved category will be called according to their State Ranks (Combined General Rank). However, the allocation of seats under on campus Counselling will be done on the basis of the merit position of UPSEE 2013 candidates.
Although a counselling letter will be sent to all the candidates who are eligible for Counselling of UPSEE 2013 but to avoid missing of any important information the candidates should remain in touch of the website.
- Last date to obtain form from all the Mukhya Dak Ghars (MDGs) and Head Post Offices of Delhi, Dehradun and UP is 25th of March, 2013.
- Last date to receive completely filled UPSEE 2013 Application Form: 30th March, 2013 till 5 pm
- The link to submit ONLINE form will be active till: 28th of March, 2013 till 5 pm
- The completely filled Confirmation Page will be received till: 2.04.2013 up to 5 pm
- Exam Date: 21.04.2013
- Result Date: 30.05.2013
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts