The Kerala CEE 2013 Application Forms will be released on 14th of January, 2013. The CEE has released the exam notifications for 2013 entrance exam. The forms have to be filled online on the official exam website as per the instructions given along side.
The procedure of filling the Online Kerala CEE 2013 Application Forms is as follows:
- The candidates should logon to the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Online form submission is required to take the Entrance exam. The candidates submitting more than one Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form will be rejected.
- All the candidates not belonging to ST and SC categories will be included under General Category.
The Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form fee is:
General: Rs. 700/-
ST/SC : Rs. 350/-
- However the ST Candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 40000/- annually will be exempted from the Application Fee given they produce an income proof and category certificate from the Revenue Authority.
- Candidates opting for an examination center at DUBAI will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 10,000/- in the form of a DD of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram along with the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form.
- Such candidates should also provide a local phone number if available while filling the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form.
- If any candidate who wants to give exam from Dubai does not submit this additional fee of Rs. 10000/- he/she will be allotted an Exam Centre in India only.
- Payment Modes of Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form:
- Security Card: Candidates can obtain the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form and prospectus and Security Card from selected Post Office branches outside and inside the state of Kerala for Rs. 350/- (General) and Rs. 700/-(ST/SC).
- The list of these Post Office Branches can be seen by CLICKING HERE. No Security Card will be sold at the Commissioner of Exams’ Office.
- The Security Card will have a KEY NUMBER which will not be visible prior scratching the silver panel. Each Security Card will bear a Serial Number and Key number.
- Key Number and Serial Number are unique and are required while making the payment for Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form.
- Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form fee can be paid by a DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates should carefully preserve the Key Number and maintain its confidentiality till the admission process is complete.
- Candidates who are paying Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form fee via DD will be assigned a Key Number only after the preparation of the rank lists.
- No refunding of Form Fee or any additional fee will be done at any stage of the admission.
- Process of ONLINE Submission of Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form:
- The students should go through the detailed instructions given in the prospectus and the Website prior filling the form so as to avoid any mistake.
- There are compulsory 5 Stages to fill the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form. Candidates should complete all the stages and take a print out of completely filled Application Form and send it to the office of Kerala CEE 2013 with the required documents till 9th February 2013.
- These stages are explained below.
- The candidate should visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in and click on the link “KEAM-2013 Online Application”.
- Candidate Registration: This stage will be a one-time procedure in which the candidate will be given a system generated Application Number on the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form. The candidates will have to enter their password as and when required and provide answers to the security questions. All the details filled in this stage should be preserved for future login.
- Candidate Login: To proceed to the further stages of online Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form submission the candidates have to login using their password and Application Number.
- Filling up if Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form: The candidates should read all the instructions prior filing the information in the form.
This data will be final and any wrong/incomplete/false information will affect the candidature of the subject.
- After this form filling the candidates should verify their details before final submission of the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form. No change in the information will be allowed at a later stage.
- Candidate will have to provide the payment details of Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form Fee.
- Take a print out of the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form and get the nativity and course certificate.
- The candidate should send the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form along with the supporting documents to the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations after pasting a duly attested photograph and signature of parents and him/her.
- Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form should be complete in all respects and should be sent with all the correct documents without which the forms will not be considered.
- The last date to receive the completely filled Application forms is: 9th February, 2013.
- The completely filled forms should be sent via Hand Delivery/Speed Post/Registered Post at the following address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
Kerala CEE 2013 Important Dates:
- Start of Application Process: 14th January, 2013
- Last Date of sale of Security Cards: 8th February, 2013
- Last Date to complete the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form Submission Online: 8th February, 2013
- Last date to receive the filled forms: 9th February, 2013
- Admit Card Issue: 25th March, 2013 onwards
- Exam Date: Paper1 (Physics & Chemistry) - 22nd April, 2013 and Paper 2 (Biology) - 23rd April, 2013
- Result: on or before 27th June, 2013
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts