IIT JEE has been scrapped and has been replaced by JEE Main 2013 and JEE Advanced 2013. Both of the exams have to be given in order to get admission in IITs. The Application Forms of the first level exam, JEE Main 2013 have been released and will be filled online only on http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemain2013/Welcome.aspx. The last date to apply is 15th December, 2013. To know more about the new exams and selection process, the following link should be visited:
The IIT JEE 2013 Application Form are available both OFFLINE and ONLINE.
However the candidates who are purchasing OFFLINE Application Form must take care of the following and purchase the correct Application Form:
- All the female candidates should purchase the Application Form with PINK Envelope having cost of Rs. 200/-.
- Male Candidates belonging to PD/ST/SC categories should purchase the Application Form with LIGHT BLUE envelope having cost of Rs. 1000/-.
- Male candidates belonging to OBC/General categories have to purchase the Application Form with GREY envelope having cost of Rs. 1800/-.
However, the candidates who are apply through ONLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Form would have the following payment options:
- All the female candidates can fill the ONLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Form free of cost.
- Male Candidates of PD/ST/SC category will have to pay Rs. 800/- for Application Form.
- Male Candidates of OBC/General Category will have to pay Rs.1600/- for Application Form.
- The candidates who want to apply DUBAI CITY as the examination center would have to pay US$ 200 for IIT JEE 2013 Application Form.
Procedure to fill ONLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Form:
- Candidates can go to the Official websites of IIT JEE 2013 and follow the step by step given instructions to fill the ONLINE Application Form.
- The ONLINE Application Form Portal will be open from the last week of October 2013 to the second week of December 2013.
- Candidates applying via ONLINE Application Form can make payment ONLY via BANK CHALLAN at the Banks given in the list given in the IIT JEE 2013 Brochure.
After completing the ONLINE Application Form candidates should take a print out of the IIT JEE 2013 Application Form and
- Sign the Application Form at the place specified
- Get the Application Form signed by Guardian/Parent
- Paste a passport sized photograph at the specified place in Application Form.
- Take a print out of the ADDRESS for correspondence with Candidate, paste it on the envelope of Application Form and mail it to the Chairman, JEE, Zonal IIT till the second week of December 2013.
Procedure to fill OFFLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Form:
- The sale of the OFFLINE Application Form will be done at the Bank Branches mentioned in IIT JEE 2013 Brochure between the Second week of November 2013 to First week of December 2013.
- Candidates should take care while filling the OFFLINE Application Form as per the color of the envelopes for different categories.
- The OFFLINE Application Form will be in OMR readable format therefore utmost care should be taken while filling them and no stray marks, whitener, smudging, cutting, tearing or wrinkling should be done.
- The candidates should DARKEN the CORRECT BUBBLE on the IIT JEE 2013 Application Form with BLACK/BLUE ball point pen only and no ink/felt/gel pen should be used.
- Candidates are not allowed to make any corrections in the filled Bubbles and the data filled in the bubbles will be the final one. So, if there is any inconsistency between the form filled data and the data filled in the bubbles the data in the bubbles will be considered whether it is right or wrong.
- Candidate should fill the application form according to the step by step instructions given in application form. Failing to do so may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Candidate should sign application form himself/herself, get form signed by parent/guardian, paste the photograph and attach the required enclosures.
- While putting the IIT JEE 2013 Application Form in the envelope :
- Make sure that all the relevant information has been written on the envelope.
- The form has been folded only along the dotted lines and the Barcode and application number are visible from the window on the envelope.
The last date for sending the IIT JEE 2013 Application Form complete in all respects to the respective offices of Zonal IITs is the second week of December 2013.
No acknowledgement will be sent regarding the successful submission of application form; however the candidates can examine their application status on the website/via SMS.
Other Related Links: