JEE Main 2013 has replaced AIEEE and from next year onwards AIEEE will not be conducted. For more information please visit the following link:
The AIEEE 2013 Counselling Process will basically involve the following FOUR stages:
- Online Registration.
- Online Choice Filling and Checking
- Online Seat Allotment and personally reporting to a Reporting Center
- Personally getting admission in the Institute Allotted
- Online Registration-Round 1 to 4 (3rd week of June 2013):
In this phase, the ‘eligible’ candidates on basis of AIEEE 2013 results will Register ONLINE.
Reporting/Help Centers will guide the candidates regarding the Registration, Choice Filling Locking during working hours i.e. 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM. The candidates can visit the official website for the AIEEE 2013 Counselling www.ccb.nic.in and can view/download a video presentation of AIEEE 2013 Counselling procedure and can actually get to know how to proceed with AIEEE 2013 Counselling.
The whole Procedure for AIEEE 2013 Counselling in this Phase will proceed as follows:
- Visit the website www.ccb.nic.in and click on “Registration”.
- Out of two options appearing on screen, namely- Engineering and Architecture; select the desired stream.
- Read the instructions given on the page and click on “Register”.
- Enter the required information as filled in AIEEE 2013 Admit Card.
- Candidates who have qualified AIEEE 2013 exam should not wait for the Score Card by Post from CBSE. They should download and take print out of the Score Card from the AIEEE 2013 website.
- The candidates can proceed with the AIEEE 2013 Counselling registration phase only if the data supplied by the candidate is same in the AIEEE 2013 database.
- Supply a password which is of 8 characters and a combination of alphabets, numeric characters and special characters.
- For subsequent usage, candidates will login directly with their respective Roll Number as Login ID and the chosen password as Password. Candidates should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the choices saved cannot be altered by unauthorized persons.
- Candidates should remember their password and keep them confidential. In case, they forget the password, a new one could be requested by providing some information. Candidates can even change their passwords.
After logging-in, the personal data filled by the candidates is automatically displayed on the screen which should be carefully verified by the candidate as candidate is allowed to change the data only ONCE.
- Category change from (SC/ST/OBC) to ‘OP’ but not vice versa
- Sub Category change from SCPH to SC, STPH to ST, OBCPH to OBC and OPPH to OP, but not vice versa.
- ‘State’ from which eligible, depending upon the documents.
- Change of gender if wrongly mentioned.
Changes can NOT be done in the following:
- Candidate Name|Father Name|Mother Name
- Date of Birth
2. Online Choice Filling and Locking (3rd week of June 2013):
At this stage of the AIEEE 2013 Counselling, all candidates are required to fill their choices of branches as well as institutes in the order of preference.
The procedure for this phase of AIEEE 2013 Counselling is as follows:
- Depending upon candidate eligibility, available seat information relating to colleges and courses (Engineering/Technology and Architecture/Planning) and Branches (e.g., Computer science, Electronics etc.) will be displayed.
- Candidates can alter and re-order their choices till they lock their final choices. Final locking of choices for AIEEE 2013 Counselling should be done around last week of June 2013.
- Indicative seat Availability in the system will act like a ‘MOCK’ AIEEE 2013 Counselling to give the candidates an idea about the seats that may be offered to them. However, the final allotment of seat in the seat allottment rounds of AIEEE 2013 Counselling may be different from the indicative seats.
- The locking of choices would be done by providing the password and clicking the LOCK button. The final locking of choice for AIEEE 2013 Counselling should be done around the last week of June 2013. If a candidate fails to do so, the last saved choices will be locked and the candidate won’t be allowed to change the list afterwards.
- A print out of the final choices locked, will be taken and the candidate should bring it to the AIEEE 2013 Counselling.
3. Online Seat Allotment:
During this phase of the AIEEE 2013 Counselling, choices filled by the candidates will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their locked choices. The allotment results will be available on www.ccb.nic.in. the candidates will have to take out the print out of the allotment details and personally report at the Reporting Center.
The seat allotment procedure for AIEEE 2013 Counselling will be done in several rounds.
- First round: seats will be allotted to the candidates and result will be displayed on the website.
- Second and Third round: Seats will be allotted according to the available vacancies in the respective rounds. No fresh choice filling will be permitted. No choice altering will be there.
- Candidates withdrawing from any round of AIEEE 2013 Counselling will not be considered for the further rounds of AIEEE 2013 Counselling and would have to apply fresh for the SPOT round.
- If candidate fails to fulfill minimum criteria at time of AIEEE 2013 Counselling, or to produce appropriate category certificates, his/her allotment will be cancelled.
4. Getting admission in the Institute Allotted
The candidate has to report at the Reporting Center for AIEEE 2013 Counselling to get provisional Admission, where:
- Document verification will take place. Candidates should visit www.ccb.nic.in to see the documents required at admission time.
- Credentials verification will be done.
- Payment of Fees will be done as follows:
- An initial fees of Rs. 35000/- for candidates belonging to OP, OPPH, OBC and OBCPH.
- An initial fees of Rs. 25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, SCPH, ST and STPH.
- There are four modes of initial payment. Online Payment using Debit/Credit card, e-Challan, NEFT and Demand Draft.
- For Spot round, candidates of OP, OPPH, OBC and OBCPH categories shall pay a fees of Rs. 45,000/- and SC, SCPH, ST, and STPH shall pay a fees of Rs. 40,000/-.
- Candidate shall be provided a Provisional Admission Letter, every time he/she gets a seat for the first time in AIEEE 2013 Counselling. Candidate should take its print out, sign it and preserve it for future references.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts