Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VIT Merit Seats v/s Paid Seats
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VIT Merit Seats v/s Paid Seats

VIT Merit Seats v/s Paid Seats 4 Years, 11 Months ago

Hello all I happened to speak to a couple of students at VIT and they tell me that the Paid seats are actually over and above the ones shown on their portal / brochure. On an annual basis VIT keeps increasing the no of seats based on how many more they get enrolled via the Paid seats route. Can some of you please cross check this and post a response on EntranceCorner. Thanks

Varun Vaswani (User)
Fresh ECian
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Login to Post a Reply .

Re:VIT Merit Seats v/s Paid Seats 4 Years, 11 Months ago

Hi Varun, VIT is a good college but according to me its not worth to take a paid seats in VIT, last year the rate of chemical set as was 5 lakh and for computer it gone upto 12 lakh . However if you still want to take admission than try to contact some consultants they will help to get into VIT as i also heard that the paid seats direct from college is already Over.

Vidhi Gupta (User)
Junior Expert ECian
graphgraph

Re:VIT Merit Seats v/s Paid Seats 3 Years, 10 Months ago

ya this year for computers they have gone upto15 n they are not responding whether those seats are really available or not.

manideep (User)
Fresh ECian
graphgraph

Re:VIT Merit Seats v/s Paid Seats 3 Years, 10 Months ago

dude.. they dont respond to such issues lyk wich branches r available.. all they'l say is come to our campus we'l fix the rate.. my frend went to vellore but only electronics n instrumental was available.. it was fr 6 lk

mohit (User)
Fresh ECian
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Entrance Corner, Rajat,