DASA PG 2017 Application Form – The Application Form of DASA PG 2107 will be available online from April 19, 2017. The students abroad, seeking admission in NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs are required to apply for DASA PG 2017. The Application Form of DASA PG will release on April 19, 2017 by the conducting body, VNIT Nagpur. Candidates will be able to submit the form and the score until June 22, 2017. In order to access the DASA PG Application Form, candidates first need to register and then submit the details. The payment of fee is a mandatory step for submitting the application form. Candidates can check more details about DASA PG 2017 Application Form, along with the process and fee structure, from the article below.
Certificates to be Uploaded with DASA PG 2017 Application Form
Certain documents are to be uploaded with Application Form of DASA PG 2017. The list of these documents is given below. Before submitting the application form, candidates should keep the scanned copy of these ready in advance.
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Passport – Scanned in JPG or JPEG format, in less than 500 KB
- Photograph – A latest one, scanned in JPG format, in less than 100 KB. The size of it should be 3.5cm x 3.5 cm.
- Signature – Scanned in JPG format, in less than 100 KB.
- Residency Certificate – Only for residents of Nepal. Scan it in JPG/JPEG format, in less than 500 KB.
- Birth Certificate/Class X Mark Sheet – Scanned in JPG/JPEG format, in less than 500 KB.
- Class XI and XII Certificated – For those NRI who possess the NRI status for minimum of 3 years and have completed XI and XII from an institute outside India.
- Detailed Proof of Payment
- Exchange Rate Certificate from the Bankers – if fee paid in Rupee at a bank of Nepal or Bhutan.
Process to Submit DASA PG 2017 Application Form
The candidates will first have to fill the Application Form of DASA PG 2017 and then submit the GRE Scores. The process to submit the application form is as below:
Step-1 Registration: The candidates will have to access the link provided on this page and then register by following the steps below:
- Enter a functional E-mail ID and Captcha Code
- Click on ‘Create my Account’ button
- Check e-mail id and click the provided weblink in it.
- In the displayed portal enter the Applicant ID, it will also be given in the sent e-mail
- Create Password
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Once all the steps above are completed, the candidates are registered. It is advised that they keep the Application ID and Password safe.
Step-2 DASA PG 2017 Application Form Filling: After registration, the candidate will have to login by entering the E-mail Address and Password. The candidates will have to furnish personal details in the application form. Candidates will also have to upload photograph, signature and scanned documents in it.
When all the details are submitted, the candidates may click on the ‘Preview Application Form’ button. The entire DASA PG 2017 Application Form will be displayed and candidates will be able to check the entered details on it. If any of the submitted information requires editing, candidates can use the ‘Edit the Application Form’ option. However, if all the details are perfectly filled then make the final submit.
Note: After the final submit, the candidates will not be allowed to make changes in the DASA PG Application Form 2017. Hence, it is advised to check all the details thoroughly. Also, the provision to save the application form and fill rest of it later will also be available, so that no errors are made while submitting the form.
Step-3 Fee Payment: The candidates will have to submit the application fee, in order to successfully submit the application form. The details about the DASA PG 2017 Application Fee are given below.
Step-4 Submitting of GRE/GMAT Score: The score of GRE is not be submitted during the form filling, instead is to be sent directly to ETS or VNIT. The GMAT score should also be sent directly from GMAC to the conducting body.
DASA PG 2017 Application Fee
Under DASA PG 2017, along with the Application Form, the candidates will also have to submit the First Semester Tuition Fee. Candidates will have to remit US$ 2300 which will include US$ 300 for the registration fee and US$ 2000 as the semester fee.
Condition Applicable in DASA PG 2017 Application Form Fee:
National of SAARC countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka) will receive 50% Tut ion Fee Waiver. They just need to remit US$ 1300 (300 registration fee + 1000 first semester fee).
Applicants from Nepal and Bhutan have the liberty to remit the fee amount either in US Dollars or Indian Rupees. However, the fee in Rupee can only be paid in banks of Nepal or Bhutan and the candidates will have to get the Exchange Rate Certificate from the Bankers. The Certificate is to be submitted with the application form.
Medium to Submit DASA PG 2017 Application Fee:
The candidates can submit the either through SWIFT or E-Payment. The SWIFT payment is to be made through the transfer to ICICI bank. Regarding the transfer through SWIFT, the candidates can also seek the solution for queries from the address below:
- Address – J&K Bank REC (NIT) Branch
- Phone Number – + 91 9796707616
- Email – email@example.com
For the E-Payment, the conducting body will develop an online portal. Through it, candidates will be easily able to remit the amount of fee.
The table below will help candidates in understanding the fee structure easily:
|Student Type||DASA PG 2017 Registration Fee||First Semester Fee||Mode of Payment|
|All Candidates||US$ 300||US$ 2000||E-Transfer and SWIFT|
|Candidates from SAARC||US$ 300||US$ 1000|
Important Points to Note About DASA PG 2017 Application Form
The candidates should take care of the below mentioned important points.
- The DASA PG 2017 Application Form cannot be submitted offline.
- The candidates need not send the application confirmation page to the authorities but should keep a copy of it. It might be required in future.
- After the lapse of the deadline, the application form will not be accepted.
- The candidates should ensure that all the submitted details are authentic. The application form with incorrect details will be rejected.
Stay updated with engg.entrancecorner.com and know all the details about DASA PG 2017 Application Form.