DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) will prepare the cutoff of DAIICT B.Tech 2017 in 2nd week of July 2017, for the admission of deserving candidates to undergraduate engineering courses. DAIICT B.Tech admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main marks obtained by the candidates. Using the marks, DAIICT B.Tech cutoff will be prepared by the institute. DAIICT B.Tech 2017 cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks set by the institute, which must be secured by the candidates. The reservation criteria will be followed while preparing the DAIICT B.Tech cutoff. Based on the cutoff, the institute will prepare the merit list of DAIICT B.Tech comprising the rank of the candidates. On the basis of the merit rank, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. The counselling will be done for allotment of seats. For more information on DAIICT B.Tech 2017 cutoff, the candidates must scroll down and check the article below.
DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff Important Information
The candidates can check the important information regarding the cutoff of DAIICT B.Tech 2017 from the points mentioned below.
- The DAIICT B.Tech cutoff 2017 is the minimum qualifying marks secured by the candidates in JEE Main 2017.
- The cutoff of DAIICT B.Tech 2017 will be prepared while considering the reservation criteria of the institute.
- On the basis of marks secured by the candidates in JEE Main, the institute will prepare the DAIICT B.Tech cutoff.
- The candidates must secure the cutoff of DAIICT B.Tech, or else the candidates will be rejected for the admission, even if they will fulfil other eligibility criteria for DAIICT B.Tech admission.
- On the basis of cutoff marks, the authority will prepare the DAIICT B.Tech merit list 2017, which will include the merit rank of the candidates.
- As per the merit rank, the candidates will be called for the counselling process conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
- The candidate with the highest rank will be allotted higher seat at the time of admission.
- Similarly, the candidates with the lowest rank will be given lowest seat during counselling.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to secure the minimum marks as per the DAIICT cutoff.
- No candidates with the minimum cutoff marks will be eligible for counselling and admission procedure.
Factors considered for DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff
While preparing the cutoff of DAIICT B.Tech 2017, several factors will be considered for preparing them. Some of the factors are listed below.
- The performance of the candidates in JEE Main 2017
- Availability of seats in each course
- Reservation criteria set by the institute
- Merit rank of candidate
DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Merit List
The candidates who will qualify the DAIICT B.Tech cutoff set by the authority will be eligible to enlist in the DAIICT B.Tech 2017 merit list. The merit list will include the name of the candidate, JEE Main 2017 roll number and ACPC rank. Based on the rank, counselling will be held for the admission to various B.Tech programmes offered by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology.
For more details and latest information on DAIICT B.Tech admission 2017, keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/