CUSAT CAT 2017 Counselling – Cochin University of Science and Technology has published the last rank allotted for the fifth round of CUSAT CAT 2017 counselling online on June 28. The category-wise last ranks for the CUSAT CAT counselling round 5 is provided below on this page. Candidates who have been allotted seats have to make payment of requisite fee on or before July 01, 2017 by 11:00 pm. CUSAT counselling 2017 is being conducted only for those candidates who have successfully registered and fill in their choices. The counselling of CUSAT CAT 2017 includes trial registration, final registration, filling of the options, online allotment of seats, payment of fees and reporting of candidates at the institutes/colleges. After the allotment of seats, the candidate must reach to the allotted institute along with the required documents to complete the admission process. If any vacant seats remain after the fifth round of CUSAT CAT counselling, the University will conduct spot round from July 12 onwards. To know more information about CUSAT CAT 2017 counselling, read the article given below on this page.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Counselling Dates and Schedule
The candidates who have qualified the examination are called for the CUSAT CAT 2017 Counselling process. Given below are the schedule of counselling of CUSAT CAT 2017.
|S.No.||CUSAT CAT Counselling Schedule for B.Tech aspirants||Dates|
|1.||Trial Allotment||May 23, 2017|
|2.||Last date for Option Registration||May 28, 2017|
|3.||First allotment – allotted candidates should make payment through the online facility “SBI Collect” on or before June 02, 11 pm.||May 30, 2017|
|4.||Last date for payment the first allotment||June 02, 2017 (till 11 pm)|
|5.||Second Allotment – allotted candidates should make payment through the online facility “SBI Collect” on or before June 09, 11 pm||June 05, 2017|
|6.||Last date for payment of second allotment||June 09, 2017 (till 11 pm)|
|7.||Third Allotment – allotted candidates should make payment through the online facility “SBI Collect” on or before June 15, 11 pm.||June 12, 2017|
|8.||Last date for payment for third allotment||June 15, 2017 (till 11 pm)|
|9.||Counselling & admission to the branches Mech, NASB & EEE||June 16, 2017|
|10.||Counselling & admission to the branches Civil, IT, Poly & INST||June 17, 2017|
|11.||Counselling & admission to the branches CS, ECE, Safety & MSc Photonics||June 19, 2017|
|12.||Fourth allotment – allotted candidates should make payment through the online facility “SBI Collect” on or before June 26 2017, 11 pm||June 21, 2017|
|13.||Last date for payment – fourth allotment||June 26, 2017 (till 11 pm)|
|14.||Fifth Allotment – allotted candidates should make payment through the online facility “SBI Collect” on or before July 1, 11 pm||June 28, 2017|
|15.||Last date for payment for fifth allotment (till 11 pm)||July 01, 2017|
|16.||Counselling and Admission of candidates who are allotted seats in 4th & 5th allotments and have made the payment within the prescribed time.||July 05, 2017|
|17.||Commencement of Classes and Final Updation||July 10, 2017|
|18.||Spot admissions to balance seats including balance NRI seats (detailed schedule and seat availability will be published separately)||July 12, 2017
CUSAT CAT 2017 Seat Allotment Result Round 5 – Check here
CUSAT CAT 2017 Counselling
The Counselling of CUSAT CAT 2017 consist of following steps:
- Registration and Filling the choice of options
- Downloading the Counselling Letter
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting to the institute
The elaborate procedure of CUSAT CAT 2017 Counselling is mentioned below.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Seat Matrix – Check here
CUSAT CAT 2017 Registration and Options Entry
The candidates had to register and enter the option of courses and colleges in which they desire to get admission into. Through the online mode, candidates had to login first through their username and password and can select as many numbers of preferences of colleges and courses. Once the options were submitted it could not be changed. If the candidates forgot to submit the form before the due date, then the options selected were confirmed automatically.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Registration – Login here
Downloading the CUSAT CAT Counselling Letter
After the registration process, candidates were able to download the CUSAT CAT Counselling 2017 letter from the website. It must be noted that no intimation letter were sent to the candidates by post.
Online Seat Allotment process
After the filling of preferences of the colleges, the university allots seats in the online mode, to the eligible candidates as per their ranks in the CUSAT CAT 2017 Merit List. The result for the seat allotment is available by the University on their official website. On the basis of preferences of seats, availability of seats and merit rank of the candidates, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Reporting to the Allotted College
In the seat allotment of CUSAT CAT 2017, the candidates will be allotted seats in the particular colleges. After the admission process, the candidates must report to the allotted college at a specified date and time. The candidates must also carry the requisite documents mentioned below for the verification purpose.
Documents required for CUSAT CAT 2017 Counselling
At the time of CUSAT CAT counselling 2017, candidates have to report with two sets of self-attested copies of all the original certificates/documents mentioned below:
- CUSAT CAT 2017 Admit Card
- Migration Certificate (for students from outside Kerala state)
- S.S.L.C/10th Mark list & pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.)
- Plus 2 Mark lists / and pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.)
- Proof of payment of fees
- Certificate to prove Keralite Status, for State Merit Seats
- Transfer Certificate/Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended (in English version)
- Four passport size Photographs of the candidate
- Community and Non-Creamy Layer certificate in the case of ‘SEBC’ candidates.
- Community certificate issued by the Tahsildar in the case of Kerala Scheduled Caste (KSC)/ Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST)candidates
- Valid Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the District Medical Board of the State to which the candidate belongs to (for candidates seeking admission under physically challenged (PHC) category
Note: If any of the above certificates are not in English/Malayalam, Candidates have to produce a translated version of the same in English endorsed by a Notary Public
CUSAT 2017 Counselling- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Candidates who wish to cancel their admission after accepting the allotted seat can do so before the commencement of classes.
- Candidates have to intimate the University about the withdrawal in person. The entire fee will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of Rs.1000.
- If candidates apply for withdrawal after the commencement of classes only the tuition fee will be refunded irrespective of the fact whether they attend or does not attend the classes.
- The University will not refund any fee if the students cancel admission after the closing date of admission for the current year
Keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest news and information about CUSAT CAT 2017.