CUSAT CAT 2017 Cutoff is the closing rank which will be published by each institute branch wise. It will be available online after the result is declared. It is mandatory for every student to meet the Cutoff of CUSAT CAT 2017 to take admission in various branches offered by the Participating Institutes of CUSAT CAT 2017. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of rank secured by the candidates in the admission test. The cutoff will be provided below as soon as it is made available officially. In the meantime, candidates can check other relevant details about CUSAT CAT 2017 Cutoff below on this page.
Latest: CUSAT CAT 2017 Result declared
CUSAT CAT 2017 Cutoff Details
- The Cutoff will be published after the declaration of the result.
- The cutoff is the closing rank and each member institute will publish their individual Branch wise rank.
- Candidates have to secure rank equal to or lower than the closing rank to secure admission at the Participating Institutes.
- On the basis of the cutoff, candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the Counselling and take admission at various Participating Institutes of CUSAT CAT 2017.
Factors affecting CUSAT CAT 2017 Cutoff
The various factors and parameters that are taken into account while deciding the cutoff are listed below
- Total number of examinees appearing in the common admission test
- Total number of seats available for each branch at different Institutes
- Difficulty level of the question paper of CUSAT CAT 2017
- The average percentage of marks obtained by candidates in the test
- The reservation criteria defined for candidates belonging to certain categories
Previous Year CUSAT CAT Cutoff
As mentioned above, candidates can check the cutoff once it is made available for admission. As for now, students can check the cutoff published by various institutes in the previous year to get a fair idea of the cutoff they may expect this year and prepare for the admission test accordingly:
|S.No.||Name of College||Branch Name||Closing Rank|
|01||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Safety and Fire Engineering||1581|
|02||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Mechanical Engineering||1494|
|03||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2558|
|04||Department of Ship Technology, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||150|
|05||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Civil Engineering||3165|
|06||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Electronics and Communication Engineering||2893|
|07||Department of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Polymer Technology||4440|
|08||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Mechanical Engineering||3823|
|09||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Information Technology||4793|
|10||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Computer Science Engineering||2388|
|11||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Civil Engineering||5195|
|12||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Information Technology||6800|
|13||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Computer Science Engineering||5283|
|14||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Electronics and Communication Engineering||5385|
|15||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||5342|
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on CUSAT CAT 2017