Haryana Sate Counseling based on AIEEE 2010 Score:
All India Quota =15% State Quota =85%
Four Counsellings will be conducted for admission to AICTE approved B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch courses for all the seats of Govt. / Aided/ University Departments & 75% seats of Private Institutes only as follows :
1st Counselling - By NIC for all General & Reserved seats
2nd Counselling - By NIC for Reserved seats only.
3rd Counselling - By NIC, for Reserved seats only.
4th Counselling or any subsequent counseling, if any - By NIC for all seats without any reservation i.e. allotted categories would be only AIC, HOGC, KM & HGST (AIC & HOGC, in case of B.Arch)
2..The private unaided institutions shall make admission against 25% of the sanctioned seats (including 15% seats for Children/ Wards of NRI’s) at their own level with transparency strictly as per Hon’ble Supreme Court directions.
*25% Quota in each category is reserved for female candidates.
Online Payment of Counselling Fees : Upto 12th june, 2010
Registration Starts : 14/06/2010 09:30 AM
Registration Ends : 14/07/2010 11:59 PM
Choice Filling Starts
Choice Filling Ends
Choice Locking Starts
Choice Locking Ends
Seat Allotment Result Publishing Date
Physical Reporting by Candidates in Institutes Starts
Physical Reporting by Candidates in Institutes Ends
Updation of vacancy position by Institutes Ends
1. This procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admission through online counseling.
2. First of all you have to deposit a counselling fees of Rs.500/-, visit website www.hscs.org or www.hscs.net.in and click on “Payment Registration”/ generate your Roll no. and deposit the counseling fees in any one of following ways:
- Generating E-slip for cash payment at any computerized branches of Axis or PNB banks.
- Online payment using Credit card/Debit card.
- Online payment through internet banking.
(Remember you have paid your counseling fee before proceeding for online counseling, else your allotted seat can be CANCELLED at any stage and candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat.)
3. For participation in online counseling (ID Verification, registration, submission of choices, downloading of seat allotment letters etc.), candidate will visit the web site http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in from any internet point preferably from any of the technical institutions in the states. (Avoid going to Cybercafes, as they may mislead or misguide you).
4. To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll number, application number, Name, Date of birth (as per AIEEE/ NATA admit card OR details provided by HSCS).
5. If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction/ verification, you may contact HSCS.
6. If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself as follows:
- i) Gender
- ii) Eligible for Haryana domicile
- iii) Category
- iv) Sub Category
- v) Physical handicapped
- vi) Education qualification
- vii) % age marks in aggregate of all
- viii) % age marks in aggregate of physics, chemistry and maths (in case of B.E./
- ix) Name of School/ College from where eligible educational qualification
- x) Type of School/College
- xi) Location of School/College
- xii) Parental Annual Income (Exact family income from all sources)
- xiii) Password and Re enter Password
- xiv) Security Questions
- xv) Security Answers
- xvi) Contact Address
- xvii) City/Town
- xviii) Home District
- xix) Pin Code
- xx) Telephone number
- xxi) Mobile number
- xxii) Email address etc.
7. In case your entered details are wrong, software will not allow you to submit.
8. Please check all the details once again, before submission.
9. After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you found any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
10. Once you proceed from the above step, your registration details can’t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page when all your particulars are correct. In exceptional case, you may have to visit/contact HSCS only.
11. You are advised to keep records of the password generated by you secretly for your own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choice etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
12. Candidate will login the website http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his/her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
13. Candidate can also see his eligible choices and can take the print out of his/her eligible Choices.
14. Candidate will go to fill his/her choices by clicking on Fill/Modify choice and fill his/her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices also.
15. To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
16. After filling the choices, Candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices means Candidate finally filled his/ her choice.
17. Candidate can unlock his/ her choices and can edit, sort his/ her choices in specified time period which is available on key date’s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the website. Candidate should lock his/ her filled choice for seat allotment result.
18. After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course.
19. Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key date’s section on the website.
20. After the declaration of result, candidate will log on to counselling website www.tehadmissions.gov.in by entering his/ her Roll No. & Password and click on Provisional Seat Allotment result. If candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and reporting duration is mentioned.
21. Candidate should take print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should personally visit the institute allotted to him/ her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
22. Candidate need not deposit token admission fees in the account of HSCS for the session 2010-11. Instead, candidate will deposit one semester fees in the allotted institute at the time of reporting in the institution.
23. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the allotted institution should carry along with them one semester fees plus all the documents along with them including counseling fee deposit Receipt.
24. Institute will first check candidate’s provisional seat allotment letter and verify all candidate’s document online. For online verification of documents password of candidate as well as of institution is must. If all the documents shown by the candidates are found correct, the system will generate two copies of admission slip one for candidate and other for the institution record. If some of the documents of candidate are not available/ correct, then institute will give system generated deficiency letter to the candidate.
25. On obtaining the deficiency letter, candidate will again submit the correct document to the reporting institute between reporting dates and institute will again check candidate’s document and if institute found the documents correct then admission slip shall be given to the candidate.
26. On obtaining the Provisional Admission Slip from institute, Candidate will deposit the one semester fees in the institute allotted to him/her and in this way candidate can reserve a seat.
27. For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counseling. For that the Candidate will login on web site www.tehadmissions.gov.in and click on the undertaking that I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission/allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment to participate in next counseling.
28. Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling.
29. If candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSCS for modification in his/ her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected.
30. For all subsequent counseling’s, step 14 to 31 will repeat.
Things to Remember
- For withdrawal of one semester admission Fee, the candidate should submit a request in the institution concerned well before cut of date of admissions. After withdrawal, the seat shall be cancelled and shall be allotted to next candidate in queue.
- In case a candidate gets a new seat in subsequent counselling, the earlier allotment/ admission, if any, will stand cancelled automatically.
-In case a candidate upgrades to a new discipline in the same institution, he/ she should report again in the allotted institution but need not to deposit one semester fees again.
-If a candidate upgrades to a new institute, one semester fees shall required to be deposited in the new institute also along with document verification and should submit fee withdrawal request in the previous institution
-The candidates who did not get seat in previous counseling or who are not satisfied with the allotted seat may try in subsequent counseling for getting a seat or up gradation as per the case respectively.
Discuss Your Doubts