COMEDK UGET 2017 Cutoff will be declared by Consortium Of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka only for those candidates who will take admission in colleges of Karnataka for Undergraduate Engineering courses. The declared cutoff will be the minimum marks candidates need to score to be qualified for the counselling process. Given below are the estimated cutoffs for COMEDK UGET. Candidates must note that the cut off is available for General, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes of Karnataka and Karnataka-Hyderabad region. The merit/rank list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination and the same will be made available on last week of May, 2017. Check below for estimated COMEDK UGET 2017 Cutoff.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Cutoff – Importance
- Cutoffs are released to mark out the candidates for admission in the colleges.
- It is a formal method to choose the best candidates for counselling rounds and admission
- The candidates must also fulfil the Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2017 in order to be qualified for admission. COMEDK colleges may also apply some additional criteria for the selected candidates which will be notified later on this page.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Inter-se Merit (Tie- Break Resolution)
If there is a tie in the exam scores then same scores will be resolved on the following grounds for the Engineering Courses:
- Age of the candidate where elder one will be given preference.
- The scores will be calculated on the basis of wrong answers given by the candidate. Although there is no negative marking but the number of wrong answers will be taken into account in this case
- The answers will be calculated for three subjects i.e. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
- The aggregate marks obtained by the candidate in Mathematics and Physics in the COMEDK UGET 2017
- Marks gained in Mathematics in the entrance exam.
Estimated COMEDK UGET 2017 Cutoff
The Cutoff numbers of the General Merit (GM), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) are given in the table. The minimum cutoff will be the eligibility for candidates to be qualified for counselling and seat allotment process.
|Sl No||Categories||Cutoff Percentage|
|1||General Merit (GM)||50%|
|3||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|4||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40%|
COMEDK UGET 2015 Cutoff Marks – Top 10 Colleges
|Name of COMEDK UGET Colleges||Engineering Courses||Closing Ranks|
|RV College of Engineering, Bangalore||Biotechnology Engineering||14594|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Medical Electronics||15604|
|Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore||Computer Science Engineering||41421|
|Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Civil Engineering||41788|
|Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Mining Engineering||42307|
|Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore||Industrial Engineering and Management||42963|
|Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Biotechnology Engineering||39929|
|BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore||Telecommunication||19399|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Industrial Engineering and Management||23033|
|RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||24631|
|JSS Mahavidyapeetha Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore||Construction Technology and Management||39710|
|The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore||Information Science Engineering||7405|
|PES University, Bangalore||Mechanical Engineering||10840|
COMEDK UGET 2015 Cutoff Ranks –
Below is the college wise cutoff rank list for the category of Karnataka-Hyderabad (H-K) Region, General Merit (GM), Christian (CHR), Tulu (TU)
For more updates on COMEDK UGET 2017 Cutoff keep visiting this page