COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Predictor -The rank predictor of COMEDK UGET 2017 is a tool to calculate the approximate rank before the announcement of result. Before using the COMEDK UGET rank predictor, candidates must have the approximate scores ready with them. The link to use the tool will be provided in the article below. Candidates must login using their Facebook and Google account. Then, after entering the expected score, roll number and other details in COMEDK UGET 2017 rank predictor, candidates can check their approximate rank. With the help of COMEDK UGET rank predictor 2017, candidates can prepare a list of colleges and courses in which they can grant admission through the rank. Check more information on COMEDK UGET 2017 rank predictor from the article below.
Steps to Calculate COMEDK UGET 2017 Scores
- Candidates will be required to download the official or unofficial answer keys.
- To calculate the scores, candidates should follow the COMEDK UGET 2017 exam pattern. Under which, 1 mark will be added for each correct answer, whereas, no deduction for an incorrect answer.
- Out of the total marks of the paper, the marks of incorrect answers will be subtracted to get the assumed score.
How to use COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Predictor
- Firstly, candidates will have to log in through the Google or Facebook Account. While logging in, candidates must ensure that they are using a valid Facebook or Google Account. (The link to access the Predictor will be provided on this page.)
- Thereafter, following details must be filled in the designated space, which are- Expected Scores in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, COMEDK UGET 2017 Hall Ticket Number or Roll Number, Category, State.
- After entering all the details, candidates must click on ‘Unlock’ button to proceed further.
- The Rank Predictor of COMEDK UGET 2017 will display the predicted rank of the candidate.
Utility of using COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Predictor
With the help of COMEDK UGET Rank Predictor, candidates can check if they will get admission in the desired college and course or not. Candidates can match the opening and closing ranks of the colleges and can match their estimated ranks. If the candidates score better in the exam, the chances of getting the desired seat will be higher. Therefore, candidates must make a list of colleges before counselling.
Mechanism of COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Predictor
The Rank Predictor tool will be designed by the team of experts, who will analyze the various factor to calculate the most estimate scores. The factors which will be considered for prediction of rank will be the number of candidates in a category, the number of candidates from a particular board, the number of candidates applied for the examination, previous year’s rank/percentile ratio, opening and closing rank of the previous year.
Points to be noted
- The Rank Predictor will predict the approximate rank only.
- Candidates must use a trustworthy Answer Key of COMEDK UGET 2017. The scores calculated will be incorrect if the answer key will be incorrect.
- Candidates can use the estimated rank in COMEDK UGET 2017 College Predictor, if they do not have practical rank.
Keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for Rank Predictor as well as for the latest information on COMEDK UGET 2017.