COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card – The Rank Card of COMEDK UGET 2017 will be announced along with the result in the last week of May, 2017 by COMEDK. Overall and Category-wise ranking will be mentioned in the Rank Card. The rank card will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance test. Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination will be included in the entrance test. It will be available online and must be downloaded for the future use. To check the COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2017, candidates will have to enter the application number and roll number and other required details completely. Scroll down to know the procedure to check the COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card.
How to Check COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card
- Candidates must visit the Applicant Login window to check their Rank.
- The aspirant will be required to log in using the User ID and Date of Birth.
- Candidates will be required to enter their Application Number, Roll Number and other essential details completely.
- Clicking on ‘Submit’ button will generate the COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card of the candidates on the screen.
Features of COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card
The score card will mention the following details of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Counselling Schedule
- Application Number
- Overall Ranking
- Categorical Ranking
- Counselling venue
COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2017 – Steps Involved in Result
The result announced by the Consortium will be in two stages. Candidates will get the score card in the second stage.
Stage – 1
- The score of the candidates obtained in the exam will be published on the website by COMEDK.
- The marks will be prepared on the basis of individual performance of the candidate in the exam.
- Candidates will be able to check the probability of getting admission in the desired college through the marks.
Stage – 2
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card will be displayed by the authority, as per the marks secured by the candidate in the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017.
- COMEDK Rank Card 2017 will be allotted to the candidates whose name will be included in the result/merit list.
Inter-se Merit Method
If two or more candidates scores equal marks in the exam, then the authority will resolve it by tie-breaking method or Inter-se Merit method.
- As per the number of incorrect answers in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- In case the tie still exists then, on the basis of Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the COMEDK UGET Entrance Test.
- If the tie still exists, marks in Mathematics in the entrance test.
- At last, the elder candidates will be considered first than the younger candidate.
Important Details on COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2017
- The Rank Card of COMEDK UGET 2017 will not be dispatched to any candidate either by mail/post/courier/in person under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised download the COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card and take a printout of it, else they will not be allowed to enter the counselling venue, as it is one of the mandatory documents.
The article is based on previous year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as more information on COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card will be announced officially.
For more details on COMEDK UGET 2017, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/