COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern refers to the vital aspects of the question paper in the entrance examination. Every candidate who is preparing for the COMEDK UGET 2017 must go through the types of questions, marking scheme, exam duration, the total number of questions etc. As it is an online based entrance exam candidates must be familiar with answering the Computer Based Test. The exam will be held on May 7, 2017 (Sunday) for Undergraduate courses in Engineering. No negative marking will be marked for incorrect answers. Aspirants must read the exam pattern as it will help to make a planned strategy to qualify in the exam. Given below in this article, is the complete and detailed information on COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern – Salient Features:
- The entrance exam will be an online Computer Based Test.
- The COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Centres are allotted to the students by their given preferences.
- Candidates will be notified for the exam date, venue and exam timings.
- The entrance exam will comprise of three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The duration of exam will be of 3 hours where 2 hours will be given for Physics and Chemistry and 1 hour for Mathematics/ Biology.
- Candidates must note there is no negative marking for COMEDK UGET 2017.However, a tie in Test Scores of the candidates the number of wrong answers will be counted and also other methods will be applied.
- For correct answer 1 mark will be awarded. The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The questions will be based on the COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus, basically 10+2 Standard.
Structure of COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern
Given below is the Exam Structure of COMEDK Undergraduate for engineering courses:
|Course||Subjects||Total no. of questions|
|Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)||Physics||60|
COMEDK UGET 2017 Marking Scheme:
- Correct Answer – 1 mark will be awarded
- Wrong Answer – No Negative marking
Note: For the tie-break resolution in the test scores the wrong answers will be counted.
For the candidates who are not familiar with answering the online Computer Based Test can follow the instructions below to answer correctly:
- In the online test the timing will display as the Countdown Timer showing the time available for the exam.
- Question Palette will display on the right side of the screen.
- Reviews can be done before submitting the questions. Candidates can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper Button.
- Candidates can also shuffle questions from the sections of Physics and Chemistry and answer as per their convenience keeping in mind the time duration.
- For time speed and answering smoothly the Computer Based Test candidates can practise Mock Tests and Sample Papers of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- Keep notes on the important topics, formulas, diagrams and methods from the Syllabus prescribed based on the 10+2 Standard.
- Make a proper time table and maintain time accordingly.
For any related information on COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern comment below