COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling – The admissions into the undergraduate engineering courses for COMEDK will be done through offline counselling of COMEDK UGET 2017, which is expected to commence from 2nd week of June 2017. All the qualifiers of entrance test must download the rank card available on May 27. The rank card includes the counselling details and venue. As per the rank of candidates, COMEDK UGET counselling session will be held. Candidates must report at COMEDK UGET 2017 counselling venue as per their rank and schedule. The Counselling session will include seat allotment process, document verification, biometric verification, payment of tuition fee and reporting to the allotted college. The eligible candidates must report to COMEDK UGET counselling venue on the specified schedule with all the documents required. The article, COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling mentions the details of each stage of counselling.
Latest: COMEDK UGET 2017 Result announced – Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling – Important Events & Dates
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Document Verification||2nd week of June 2017|
|2.||Registration||2nd week of June 2017|
|3.||Choosing of Option||2nd week of June 2017|
|4.||First Round of Counselling||2nd week of June 2017|
|5.||Second Round of Counselling||3rd week of June 2017|
|6.||Payment of fees through Demand Draft||3rd week of June 2017|
|7.||Reporting to the allocated college||3rd week of June 2017|
Procedure of COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling
The candidates will be allotted seats as per the procedure mentioned below.
Step 1 – Document Verification for Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2017
The list of original certificates, as well as one set of attested photocopies, must be furnished by the candidates at the time of counselling. Candidates must ensure that they carry enough photocopies of original documents as per their use. The following are the documents to be produced at the venue.
- Copy of Online filled COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
- Photo Identity Proof in original submitted in the Application Form
- One Identity Proof of Parents/Guardians
- COMEDK UGET 2017 TAT Card
- School leaving certificate of 10th standard or any government record for Date of Birth
- 12th class or equivalent qualifying examination mark sheet
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card
- Demand Draft of Rs. 55,000/- drawn from any Nationalised Banks in favour of ‘COMEDK’ indicating the TAT number, payable at Bangalore.
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority
- OBC Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB caste and income certificate issued by the Tahsildar or Higher Revenue Jurisdictional Authority
- Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates must produce a certificate confirming the Hyderabad – Karnataka Region status issued by the Jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner.
Step 2 – Registration of COMEDK UGED 2017 Counselling
The registration of candidates will be done in the following process:
- Biometric verification
- Photo verification
- Issuance of Registration Slip
Unless the candidate is not registered, he/she cannot participate in any round of counselling. As biometric, photo and signature process will be executed, it is mandatory for the candidate in person.
Step 3 – Seat Allotment Process
- A day of seat allotment will be divided into multiple sessions. Candidates will have to participate according to the notified time and schedule and as per the rank ranges.
- A merit list will be generated for each of the session after the conclusion of the registration process. A candidate with higher will gets an opportunity to select a seat first.
- On a gigantic screen, the course-wise and college-wise availability of seats will be displayed, so that candidates can decide in advance for the selection of seat.
- Candidates are advised to decide before selecting a seat, as the selection of seat cannot be modified.
Step 4 – Remittance of Fee
- After the seat allotment process, one set of attested photocopies of documents of all the original documents and Demand Draft will be submitted by the candidates.
- The candidate will go to the bank counter and deposit the Demand Draft and obtain the fee receipt and the allotment letter. This allotment letter will enable a candidate to join the college concerned.
- The issued Allotment Letter must not be tampered, if so, the allotment of such candidate will be cancelled and the candidate will forfeit the entire fee paid.
Note: The COMEDK will announce the list of Nationalised Banks from which the Demand Draft will be issued. The list will be updated here as soon as the authority will announce it.
Step 5 – Reporting to the College
After the allotment of seats, candidates will be required to report to the allocated seats as per the schedule with the certificates. The list of certificates required at the college for the admission are:
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Allotment Letter
- All the original documents verified at the time of counselling
- Transfer Certificate issued by the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate (As Applicable)
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest notifications on COMEDK UGET 2017