COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form – The Application form of COMEDK is available from February 13, 2017. The aspirants can apply for COMEDK UGET 2017 till April 20, 2017. Candidates are advised to read the application procedure carefully before applying because any discrepancy will lead to rejection and cancellation of candidature. Applicants will also require pay the requisite fee in order to validate the form. The COMEDK UGET application fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the application form of COMEDK UGET 2017 because no request for any change in the data submitted will be entertained at later stages. Check the application procedure along with details of COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form such as important dates, fee structure, important documents etc. below o this page.
COMEDK UGET 2017 is national level entrance exam conducted for admission to more than MBBS 20,000 undergraduate engineering seats in 150 colleges. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted in online mode on May 14. The important dates pertaining to COMEDK UGET application form 2017 is given below.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form- Filling Dates
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Events||Important Dates|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Application begins on||February 13, 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Application ends on||April 20, 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Mock test available form||February 13, 2017|
|Download COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card||May 5, 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam||May 14, 2017|
Significant Information of COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
- The Application Form will be available through online only.
- Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2017 before applying for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must not submit the Application Form by hand to the concerning authorities but they need to attested by the head of COMEDK and bring during the counselling process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to alter or change the Application Form once submitted. So candidates are suggested to submit the Application Form correctly.
- Unfinished /inappropriate applications are likely to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 – Documents Required
The following are the documents required for COMEDK UGET 2017:
- Applicants ID Proof (such as Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Passport/E-Adhar Card/ Driving license/ School or College Photo ID / Certificate with seal and signature of Head of the Institute that the candidate has last attended)
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Signature
- Scanned copy of challan and online banking
- Layout as available in Annexure IV with Seal and Signature of the Head of the Institution last studied by the candidate (2nd PUC/12th STD/Qualifying Exam)
Things to keep ready before filling Application Form
- Candidates need to submit their XI and XII Mark sheets (XII mark sheet if available)
- A valid Email ID and phone number
- Category Certificate
- Certificate stating name of their parents as official
- Annual Income Certificate
- Exam Centre where the candidates will appear for COMEDK UGET 2017
- Photograph and Signature
Photograph and Signature- Format and Size
|Photograph||A passport size recent coloured photograph, taken in light background. Format should be in jpeg and dimension 30*45 mm, and not more than 80kb|
|Signature||It must be clearly written, on a plain white sheet. The dimension of it should be 30*80 mm, Format should be in .jpg or .jpeg format and file size and not more than 80kb|
Click here to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2017
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Procedure
Candidates need to click the link available on this page. Then click on ‘Click to Register’ or login if already registered. The following details will appear to be filled up by the candidates. All fields are mandatory.
- Date of Birth
- E-mail ID,
- Phone Number
- Unique ID Proof
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number
- Captcha Code
Candidate will receive the Application Number. This will be the User ID.It should be noted by the candidates. They will also receive an email regarding the same.
Applicants need to login by entering User ID and Password. The confirmation page will appear and then candidates have to click on the “Edit” option to fill up the application form.
The following details will be required to be filled in by the candidates
- Select the course
After selecting the course, click on ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- Father’s/Guardian’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Parents/Guardian Unique ID Proof
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Phone Number
- Parent’s or Guardian Unique ID Proof No
- Candidate’s Unique ID Proof
- Candidate’s Unique ID Proof Number
- Telephone Number
- Pin code
- Candidate belonging to Karnataka or Non-Karnataka
- To which Category candidate belong
- Religious Minority
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam Status
- Examination Board
- Name of Institution last studied
- ROLL/REG/INDEX No of Class X
- Whether appeared for COMEDK UGET Examination in previous years
- Name of the Institution last studied
- Name of the other entrance exam pursuing
Documents to be uploaded
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicants Signature
- Signature of Father or Guardian
- Copy of scanned Unique ID proof of candidates
City Preferences and Payment
- Exam City Preference 1
- Exam City Preference 2
- Exam City Preference 3
Payment of Application Fee
- Payment Mode
- Payment Amount
- Captcha Code
Finally, candidates will have to sign a declaration and click on ‘Submit’ option.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Fees:
- Candidates applying for PCM: Rs. 1200/-
- Candidates can pay online through Net Banking or Debit/Credit card
Note: After filling up the COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form candidates need to take printout and take the attested signature and seal of the Institute last studied. The attested Application Form should be taken to the counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Guidelines
- Candidates whose Applications are incomplete or incorrect can be rejected at any time. If the applicants desire to reapply then they can fill up the Application Form by registering again and pay the application fees before the due date.
- Name and Date of birth of the candidate must also be the same as that in class X certificate.
- In the Application Form, applicants applying for COMEDK UGET Reservation of Seats must produce a valid certificate of the category.
- Telugu/Tulu or Konkani Language will include in Linguistic Minority.
For more updates on COMEDK UGET 2017 keep visiting this page