COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card: The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2017 will be made available on May 05, 2017 by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). The COMEDK UGET 2017 TAT will be released online only. No, hard copies will be dispatched to the candidates. The last date to download online COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket (TAT) 2017 is until May 13, 2017 (midnight). To download the admit card of COMEDK UGET 2017 candidates must enter COMEDK UGET application number and date of birth on the login page. A download link will be provided as soon as it released by the authority. The COMEDK UGET 2017 admit card will contain details like exam centre address, date and time of the exam, candidate’s name and address with contact details, ID proof details, space for photograph and important instructions for the candidates to follow in the examination hall. It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the printed COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 to the exam centre of COMEDK UGET 2017. Without it, applicants will not be allowed to appear in the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2017. The COMEDK UGET admit card must be kept safely as it will be required at various stages of admission. To know the complete procedure and details of COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card read the article give below.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card Dates
|COMEDK UGET 2017 admit card will be released on||May 5, 2017|
|Last date to download OMEDK UGET 2017 admit card||May 13, 2017|
|Entrance Exam will be held on||May 7, 2017|
COMEDK UGET 2017 Test Admission Ticket (TAT) – Download Procedure:
- Click on the link available on this page.
- Candidate must login using COMEDK UGET Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket/Admit Card
- Download the Admit Card and take print out for further use
Details mentioned in COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card
Applicants must check carefully for the following details stated in the Admit Card:
- Applicant Name same as mentioned in the Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2017
- Applicant’s Address and contact details
- Admit Card Number
- Exam Centre details
- Exam Time and Date
- ID Proof Details
- Space provided for attachment of Passport size Photograph
- General instructions on Test Admission Ticket
Important Guidelines on Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2017
Following are the guiding principles to be noted by the candidates related to the Test Admission Test (TAT):
- Candidates must check carefully for the details mentioned in the Admit Card before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2017
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will not be sent to the candidates via post/fax /courier or by hand under any condition.
- As admit card is important, candidates will not be allowed to write the examination without it at any cost. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall.
- Admit card must be retained until the counselling process and for admission.
- The printing option will be disabled before the exam date. Therefore it is advised that the candidates download the admit card beforehand.
- Candidates must not try to change or mark anything on the admit card after it has been received by them.
Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 here – Link will be provided later
How to Resolve COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card Discrepancies?
Unable to download the online Test Admission Ticket
- If you are unable to download the hall ticket of COMEDK UGET 2017 clarify the issue first. There might be server or technical problem as lakhs of students will start the downloading of the admit card on the release date. It is advised to wait for some time.
- If there is the login problem candidates must make sure they have entered correct details on the login page. If he issue remains, you must immediately contact COMEDK in the address given below:
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
Address: # 132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055. Contact Numbers: Toll-Free:18001036182, email@example.com
Discrepancies in COMEDK UGET admit card 2017
- If the candidates find any mistakes/errors in the hall ticket of COMEDK UGET 2017 than they mus t contact the authority before the May 13, 2017 (midnight).
- No changes an be made at the examination day at the exam centres of COMEDK UGET 2017.
For any information regarding COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card comment below