COMEDK 2015 Question Paper – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will set the COMEDK 2015 Question Paper for the engineering entrance examination, conducted to offer admissions in B.E./B.Tech professional degree courses for session 2015-16. Question paper will be given in physical booklet form which would be unique in questions to each candidate. It would consist of questions drafted from the subjects which a candidate has opted for in the application form. Candidates who choose engineering course will have to solve questions of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Latest: COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form Available here
You must go through the article to know about the question paper and the examination pattern. By this you can know about various features such as – number of questions, type of questions, marking scheme, exam duration, subjects included in the examination and some other general instructions. We shall host the direct link to download the question papers here after the exam is held. You can download them in PDF format and save them for solving and matching answers using key. Till then you can read the article to develop familiarity with the process of examination and features of the question paper.
COMEDK 2015 Exam Pattern
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours or 180 minutes. A candidate will not be given any extra time
- Permission to leave the examination venue will not be granted to any candidate
- It is necessary for each candidate to reach the exam venue at least half an hour before the exam starts
- While coming to the examination venue, he must carry the original admit card and one government approved photo ID proof
COMEDK UGET Previous Year question Paper
COMDEK UGET 2009 Physics Paper Pdf Download – Click Here
COMDEK UGET 2009 Maths Paper Pdf Download – Click Here
COMDEK UGET 2009 Chemistry Paper Pdf Download – Click Here
COMDEK UGET 2008 Physics Paper Pdf Download – Click Here
COMDEK UGET 2008 Maths Paper Pdf Download – Click Here
COMDEK UGET 2008 Chemistry Paper Pdf Download – Click Here
COMEDK 2016 Online Mock Test
- As per the COMEDK 2015 Question Paper, questions in the examination will be composed from class XI, XII/intermediate syllabus
- Candidates will have to answer the questions from Chemistry, Physics and Math subjects
- There would be a single question paper of physics and chemistry (of 2 hours duration, to be held tentatively from 9:30 am to 11:30 am) and math (of 1 hour duration, to be held tentatively from 12 noon to 1 pm)
- Candidate has to solve 180 questions in the given time. 60 questions would be asked from each subject i.e. math, physics and chemistry
- Type of questions in the paper would be objective type/multiple choice. Each question would have three incorrect and one correct answer
- Candidate has to mark the correct option to fetch marks
- According to the Question Paper Pattern of COMEDK 2015, no marks will be cut for incorrect answer. Hence no negative marking
- For every correct answer, one mark will be added to the candidate’s total score
- Questions which are replied with multiple circled dots on OMR sheet will not be judged
- Marking calculation and checking of OMR sheets will be done by highly sophisticated computerized optical reader machines
Note: If two or more candidates score equal marks, a tie-breaker mechanism will be followed. To resolve the tie, the candidate with lesser negative marks will be prioritized in ranking.
Stay tuned with ENTRANCE CORNER for downloading the COMEDK 2015 Question Paper! You can also find us on Facebook for more news, updates and latest feeds!