COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment – The first round of Seat Allotment result of COMEDK UGET 2017 declared on June 26, 2017, in an offline mode. The COMEDK UGET 2017 seats are allotted according to the ranks of the candidates and choices of colleges and courses. Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET is an important phase as the aspirants are allotted seats as per their choices of colleges and courses. After the declaration of COMEDK UGET counselling 2017 result for round-I, the candidates were required to confirm the seats allotted to them and pay the fees in online mode. During COMEDK UGET 2017 counselling process, candidates have to download verification entry card. Candidates can appear for document verification on any of the specified dates allotted to them. The document verification for COMEDK seat allotment process will be done on first come first serve basis. Once the seats will be allotted, candidates have the choice to withdraw the seats until July 10, 2017. If seats are vacant after round-I then, round-II of COMEDK seat allotment will be held. The COMEDK UGET 2017 seat allotment will be done considering the various factors such as rank, a number of seats, other choices filled by the candidates. To know more information on both rounds of COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotments, read the article below.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment – Procedure
The day of seat allotment will be divided into multiple sessions. The candidates are advised to participate in the seat allotment process according to the scheduled date and time and as per the rank ranges.
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment Events||Important Dates|
|Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2017 started from||June 12|
|Mock seat allotment Results declared on||June 21, 2017, 7:00 pm|
|COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment results declared on||June 26, 2017|
COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment result – Click here
COMEDK UGET Document Verification Schedule
|Reporting Time for Candidates for document
|From 27th June 2017 to 30th June 2017|
|Reporting Time for issue of token for session 1||From 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Reporting time for issue of token for session 2||From 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Reporting Time for issue of token for session 3||From 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM|
|Reporting Time for issue of token for session 4||From 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM|
Document Verification Centre – Mangala Mantapa, NMKRV College for Women.
List of COMEDK UGET 2017 Document Verification
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
- Verification Entry Card
- Photo Identity Proof in original submitted in the Application FormOne Identity Proof of Parents/Guardians
- COMEDK UGET 2017 TAT Card
- School leaving certificate of 10th standard or any government record for Date of Birth
- 12th class or equivalent qualifying examination mark sheetCOMEDK UGET 2017 Rank CardFee payment receipt of Rs. 55,000SC/ST
- Certificate issued by the competent authorityOBC Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB caste and income certificate issued by the Tahsildar or Higher Revenue Jurisdictional Authority
- Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates must produce a certificate confirming the Hyderabad – Karnataka Region status issued by the Jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner.
- HKR Eligibility certificate
- Karnataka Domicile certificateParents study proof in Karnataka for 07 yearsCandidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
First Round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017
- The first round of seat allotment result was announced on June 26.
- As per the rank obtained by the candidates and choices of preferred colleges and courses candidates were allocated seats.
- Candidate with higher rank was provided with a better seat in the colleges of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- The availability of seats as per College-wise and Course-wise was displayed on a dynamic screen, which benefits the candidates/parents/guardians to make a good decision for Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- The candidates will be issued token at the entry gate at the document verification centre. Eligible candidates can attend the document verification process on any of the above-mentioned dates.
Candidates will be allowed inside the verification hall for document verification based on the token number issued at the venue.
- One set of attested photocopies of all the originals and Demand Draft must be submitted by the candidates.
- The seats reserved for minority category in minority institutions will be available for the candidates under this category only. Whether Christian, Telugu or Tamil, the selection will be done on the basis of merit.
- The seats reserved for Hyderabad-Karnataka region in the COMEDK UGET 2017 Participating Institutes will be available for the aspirants under this category.
- After the completion of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017 session, the ‘latecomer session’ will be held. The latecomers are entitled to select seats available at that point of counselling and further they will not be allowed to participate in subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
- After seat selection, the candidates will be required to go at the Bank counter to deposit the Demand Draft and obtain a fee receipt with Allotment Letter.
- If the Allotment Letter will tamper, the COMEDK reserves the right to cancel the allotment of the candidate and will forfeit the entire fee paid.
- All candidates who have exercised the decision of “Accept and Upgrade” in Round 1 Engineering allotment process and have to attend the document verification session between July 24 to 28, 2017.
Second Round of COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment
- After the first round of seat allotment, the unfilled/ surrendered/ forfeited/ cancelled/ newly added seats, if any, will be allotted during the second round.
- All candidates who will be selected in the first round, whether reported to the college or not, will be eligible to participate in the second round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- In the second round, the candidate will change his/her seat from one course/college to another course/college, the seat left by the candidate will be added to the list of seat matrix and it will be selected by the candidate next to him/her. This policy is named as, Rollover Policy.
- The second round of seat allotment will be done same as the first round.
- The Allotment Letter issued by the authority will enable the candidate to report and complete the admission formalities in the concerned college.
- If the seats of minority quota candidates will be left vacant, the first session of the second round of Seat allotment will be done for such candidates.
- The second session of the second round of counselling will be held for the candidates belonging to Hyderabad – Karnataka Region if the seats will be available after the first round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- An exclusive session for the ‘Latecomer Candidates’ will be done at the end of the Seat Allotment process.
Ground for Rejection on Verification
- If the documents are found to be not in proper order or falsification or the committee is not convinced with the genuineness. Such candidates will be rejected for the verification process.
- If there will be a mismatch of photo, biometric, signature of a candidate, photo ID furnished by the candidate, the decision of the committee will be final.
- Candidates who will not submit the Demand Draft from the Nationalised Bank will also be rejected.
Withdrawal of Seat
- Candidates can surrender the seat in person at the counselling venue only. Such candidates will be required to bring COMEDK original Allotment Letter, Bank Receipt as a proof of paying the tuition fee, Verification Card in original.
- If any candidate is permitted to change the college or course in the second round of counselling, the fee paid by the candidate will be adjusted with the necessary refund.
- If any candidate withdraws the seat during the notified date and time, the fees will be refunded after deducting Rs. 5,000/- only as administrative expenses. The remaining amount will be refunded to the account of the candidate only.
- No surrender of a seat will be accepted after the second round of counselling.
For more information on COMEDK UGET 2017, keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/