COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment – The process of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017 will start from 2nd week of June, 2017 in an offline mode. Two rounds of seat allotments will be done for the candidates qualified in COMEDK UGET 2017. The seat will be allotted according to the ranks of the candidates. Seat Allotment is an important phase as the aspirants will be allotted seats in their preferred seats. After the merit list will be announced, the COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment will start. The seat allotment will be done considering the various factors such as rank, a number of seats, other choices filled by the candidates. To know more information on both rounds of COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotments, read the article below.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment – Procedure
The day of seat allotment will be divided into multiple sessions. The candidates are advised to participate in the seat allotment process according to the scheduled date and time and as per the rank ranges.
First round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017
- After the document verification and registration process, a merit list will be generated for each session. As per the rank in the merit list candidates will be allocated seats.
- Candidate with higher rank will get the higher opportunity to select the seat.
- The availability of seats as per College-wise and Course-wise will be displayed on a dynamic screen, which will help the candidates/parents/guardians to make a good decision for Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- After allotment of seats, the verification of original documents. one set of attested photocopies of all the originals and Demand Draft will be submitted by the candidates.
- The seats reserved for minority category in minority institutions will be available for the candidates under this category. Whether Christian, Telugu or Tamil, the selection will be done on the basis of merit.
- The seats reserved for Hyderabad-Karnataka region in the COMEDK UGET 2017 Participating Institutes will be available for the aspirants under this category.
- After the completion of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017 session, the ‘latecomer session’ will be held. The latecomers are entitled to select seats available at that point of counselling and further they will not be allowed to participate in subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
- After seat selection, the candidates will be required to go at the Bank counter to deposit the Demand Draft and obtain a fee receipt with Allotment Letter.
- If the Allotment Letter will be tampered, the COMEDK reserves the right to cancel the allotment of the candidate and will forfeit the entire fee paid.
Second Round of COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment
- After the first round of seat allotment, the unfilled/ surrendered/ forfeited/ cancelled/ newly added seats, if any, will be allotted during the second round.
- All candidates who will be selected in the first round, whether reported to the college or not, will be eligible to participate in the second round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- In the second round, the candidate will change his/her seat from one course/college to another course/college, the seat left by the candidate will be added to the list of seat matrix and it will be selected by the candidate next to him/her. This policy is named as, Rollover Policy.
- The second round of seat allotment will be done same as the first round.
- The Allotment Letter issued by the authority will enable the candidate to report and complete the admission formalities in the concerned college.
- If the seats of minority quota candidates will be left vacant, the first session of the second round of Seat allotment will be done for such candidates.
- The second session of second round of counselling will be held for the candidates belonging to Hyderabad – Karnataka Region, if the seats will be available after the first round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- An exclusive session for the ‘Latecomer Candidates’ will be done at the end of the Seat Allotment process.
Ground for Rejection on Verification
- If the documents are found to be not in proper order or falsification or the committee is not convinced with the genuineness. Such candidates will be rejected for the verification process.
- If there will be a mismatch of photo, biometric, signature of a candidate, photo ID furnished by the candidate, the decision of the committee will be final.
- Candidates who will not submit the Demand Draft from the Nationalised Bank will also be rejected.
Withdrawal of Seat
- Candidates can surrender the seat in person at the counselling venue only. Such candidates will be required to bring COMEDK original Allotment Letter, Bank Receipt as a proof of paying the tuition fee, Verification Card in original.
- If any candidate is permitted to change the college or course in the second round of counselling, the fee paid by the candidate will be adjusted with the necessary refund.
- If any candidate withdraws the seat during the notified date and time, the fees will be refunded after deducting Rs. 5,000/- only as administrative expenses. The remaining amount will be refunded to the account of the candidate only.
- No surrender of a seat will be accepted after the second round of counselling.
The article is from the previous year data. New updates for COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment will be available here as soon as it will be announced officially.
For more information on COMEDK UGET 2017, keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/