CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment – Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh released seat allotment result of CG PET 2017 for JEE Main 2017 and CG PET qualified candidates. The links to download the CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment Results as well as vacant seats are given below. The seat allotment of CG PET on the basis of CG PET 2017 merit ranks and JEE Main All India Rank. The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their merit rank obtained in the respective entrance tests. The candidate who appeared and qualified in CG PET 2017 or JEE Main 2017 are eligible for the CG PET seat allotment process. For every round of seat allocation, Firstly candidates must register online and fill the preferences of colleges and courses. For document verification, the candidate will be required to report to the document verification centre. After every round of CG PET seat allotment 2017, the number of vacant seats left will be provided on this page. To get detailed of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment procedure go through the article below.
Date and Schedule of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment through JEE Main
|2.||Round 1 – Release of First Allotment List||June 8, 2017 (11 AM)|
|3.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 8 to June 12, 2017 (5:30 PM)|
|5.||Display of Vacant Seats||June 13, 2017 (11 AM)|
|6.||Round 2 – Announcement of Allotted Candidates||June 16, 2017 (11 AM)|
|7.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 16 to June 18, 2017 (5:30 PM)|
|8.||Display of Vacant Seats||June 19, 2017 (11 AM)|
|9.||Round 3 – Display of Allotted Candidates||June 21, 2017 (11 AM)|
|10.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 21 to June 22, 2017 (5:30 PM)|
|11.||Vacant Seats Available||June 23, 2017 (11 AM)|
Date and Schedule of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment through CG PET 2017 Exam
|2.||Round 1 – Release of First Allotment List||June 24, 2017 (2:00 pm)|
|3.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 24 (2:30 pm) to 29, 2017 (5:30 pm)|
|5.||Display of Vacant Seats||June 30, 2017 (11:00 pm)|
|6.||Round 2 – Announcement of Allotted Candidates||July 07, 2017|
|7.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||July 07 to 11, 2017|
|8.||Display of Vacant Seats||July 12, 2017 (11:00 am)|
|9.||Round 3 – Display of Allotted Candidates||July 17, 2017 (2:00 pm)|
|10.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||July 17 (2:30 pm) to 20, 2017 (5:30 pm)|
|11.||Vacant Seats Available||July 21, 2017 (11:00 am)|
CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
The Seat Allotment of CG PET 2017 is held in three rounds. The process of allocation of seats in each round will be the same as follows.
Vacant Seat After Round 2 Allotment – Check here
CG PET Seat Allotment Round 2 Result (college wise) – Check here
CG PET 2017 Vacant Seats of 2nd Round – Check here
Candidates were required to register online to appear for every round of counselling. To register online, just follow the simple steps as follows.
Online Registration for CG PET 2017 candidates (Only Chhattisgarh domicile)
- Candidates can access the page of Online Registration for CG PET Seat Allotment 2017.
- The following details must be entered into the required space:
- Domicile Status – Chhattisgarh or Outside Chhattisgarh
- Candidates appeared in CG PET 2017 or JEE Main 2017
- CG PET 2017 Roll Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- After filling the information, candidates have to set a password and confirm it.
- The fees for registration, which is Rs. 300/- for all category candidates, must be remitted by the candidate in the form of Bank Challan at any SBI Branch. The fee must be paid in the name of Coordinator, Technical Education, Chhattisgarh.
- On the top of the Challan, the CG PET Registration ID must be mentioned.
- After the payment process, candidates need to enter their payment details online.
- The Registration Form must be saved for future references.
Online Registration for JEE Main 2017 candidates
The details must be entered in the form, which is as follows:
- Domicile Status – Outside Chhattisgarh candidates only
- Appeared in JEE Main 2017
- JEE Main 2017 Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Candidate have to fill the Password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- The CG PET Registration Fee of Rs. 300/- for all categories, will be deposited to SBI Power Jyoti account in the name of Coordinator, Technical Education, Chhattisgarh.
- The JEE Main Roll Number must be mentioned on the Challan.
The registration process can be done at Help centres, if candidates find it difficult to register online.
Filling of Options for CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment
- For Seat Allotment of CG PET 2017, candidates must login and fill the preferences of colleges and courses, in which they are interested in.
- Aspirants can choose any number of colleges and courses.
- After filling the options, candidates need to click on “Add Selected Options” for confirming the choices.
- Candidates must save the Online Registration Form of CG PET 2017. Before taking a print out of the form, the candidates must check the preferred colleges filled in it.
- The print out of the form must be taken, which must be containing the photograph. If the photograph is missing, candidates must affix one and then command for print.
- The Registration Form must be preserved as it will be verified at the time of document verification.
Verification of Documents for CG PET Seat Allotment
Candidates must report to the specified Document Verification Centre carrying the following original as well as one set of photocopies document along with them.
- Print Out of the CG PET Registration Form
- Class X mark sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- XII mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued from a competent authority
- Candidate under Freedom Fighter category must submit the certificate from Collector
- Certificate for PwD candidates
- B.P.L card from competent authority for the candidates under B.P.L category
- Receipt of Bank Challan
CG PET 2017 Vacant Seat After phase 1 Allotment for JEE
CG PET 2017 Cutoff for BE JEE Main Phase 1
CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment
- After the registration and document verification, candidates are allocated seats as per their ranks in the merit list as well as preferences of colleges filled by them.
- The CG PET Seat Allotment 2017 is done separately for CG PET and JEE Main 2017 candidates.
- The candidates must login and enter CG PET Application Number and round of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment.
- After the result of allotment is announced, the aspirant must download the provisional allotment letter from the website.
- Along with the Allotment Letter, candidates must carry the original documents, which were verified during verification at the allotted college for admission formalities with the fees to be paid in the prescribed form.
Note: If the candidate is allocated seats in the first round of allotment, he/she can participate in the subsequent rounds of CG PET Seat Allotment. However, after registering for the second round, the seat allotted in the first round will be cancelled.
Withdrawal from CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment process
- If the candidate withdraws the seat before the last date of allotment, Rs. 1000/- will be deducted and remaining will be returned to the candidate.
- If the candidate applies for withdrawal from the CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment process, the Tuition Fee, Other Fee and Development Fee will be deducted from the date of
Subsequent Round of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment
After the three rounds of allocation of seats, if the seats will be left vacant, the authority will conduct the subsequent round of CG PET Seat Allotment 2017 to fill the seats. The other rounds of seat allotment will be done in the same procedure as the previous rounds.
Insofar, the article is written from the previous year’s information brochure and will be updated as soon as more notification on CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment will be announced officially.
Meanwhile, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on CG PET 2017