CEED 2017 Admit Card – The Admit Card of CEED 2017 has been released by IIT Bombay. It was released on December 29, 2016. The registered candidates can download it by entering E-mail and Password. The link to download it has been provided below on this page. The candidates will only be able to download CEED Admit Card until January 21, 2017. On the exam day, i.e. January 22, 2017, only the hard copy of it will be accepted. Along with the admit card, the candidates will also have to carry one photo id. The last date to make the correction in the hall ticket is January 7, 2017. Check the requisite photo id, process to download CEED 2017 Admit Card, important dates and more details from below.
Process to Download CEED 2017 Admit Card
The procedure to download CEED Admit Card 2017 is as mentioned below:
- Access the window below and click on login.
- After this, the candidates will be required to enter Registered E-mail Id and Password.
- Click on ‘login’ button
- Save the displayed CEED 2017 Hall Ticket.
Click here to download CEED 2017 Admit Card
Apart from producing multiple hard copies of the admit card, candidates should also keep a soft copy of it as well. If one is lost, another can be used in case of emergency.
Details in CEED 2017 Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of CEED:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Few Instructions
What to in case of error in CEED 2017 Admit Card?
Once the admit card is issued, the conducting body will provide candidates with an opportunity to make corrects in it. The corrects can be done until January 9, 2017. The process rectification has not been disclosed yet. However, there is a high possibility that candidates will be able to make changes online.
Documents to be Brought along CEED 2017 Admit Card
Photo Id Proof: At the exam hall, the candidates will have to carry one valid Photo Id Proof. Without it, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The following stand valid as the required document:
- College Id
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Aadhaar Card
Stationary: The candidates are also required to carry their own stationary at the exam hall. However, this just includes pencils, colours, eraser etc but the white sheet or any sort of paper is not included in it.
Apart from this, the below mentioned protocol should also be followed at the CEED 2017 Exam Centres, on exam day.
- On January 22, 2017, the exam will be held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. However, the candidates must reach the exam centre at 9:00 am.
- Such because the details in admit card will be verified and biometric information of the candidates will be recorded.
- Electronic gadgets or any other material will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
Who will not be able to download CEED 2017 Admit Card
The admit card of CEED will not be issued for following candidates:
- Those who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria of the exam.
- Candidates who did not submit the application form in prescribed format
- Candidates, who will failed to submit the application form or fee in time.
- Aspirants who forged or submitted incorrect information.
Why admit card should be saved even after the exam?
Once the examination is over, the candidates usually misplace their admit card. Then while checking the result or registering for the counselling, they struggle to find the details. On the other hand, if the admit card is secured properly the effort can be saved. Also, the copy of admit card has to be submitted during the counselling and admission. Hence, it becomes very important to save it properly.
Important Dated Related to CEED 2017 Admit Card
|1.||Issuance of admit card began on||December 29, 2017|
|2.||Corrections in the admit card can be done until||January 9, 2017 (until 5:00 pm)|
|3.||The last date to download the CEED 2017 Admit Card||January 21, 2017|
|4.||CEED 2017 will be held on||January 22, 2017|
CEED 2017 is already around the corner. The candidates, who wish to crack the examination, may check the exam pattern from below:
- The question paper will be divided into two Parts, A and B.
- Part A will be held in CBT mode, whereas, Part B will be conducted in Pen and Paper.
- The Part A will be further divided into three Parts and the will be treated as a screening test for Part B. Hence, the Part B will only be checked if the candidates qualify Part A.
- In Part A, the logical reasoning, visual ability etc of the candidates will be judged.
- However, in Part B, the writing, drawing and designing skills of the candidates will be evaluated.
Stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/