Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2017: Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment for the post of Senior Field Officer will be done directly on the basis of GATE 2017 score. Only the candidates with valid GATE score will be considered for the posts. Advertisement for Application will be issued after the declaration of the Result of GATE 2017 ON March 27, 2017. Candidates who wish to apply for the available posts mentioned above can go through the article given below to get details about the availability of application form, Eligibility criteria, important dates and other relevant information about the Recruitment in Central Secretariat through GATE 2017.
Organization Name: Cabinet Secretariat.
- Senior Research officer ( Science & Technology)
- Senior Field Officer (Tele- communication).
No. of Vacancies: 8
- Senior Research officer: 3
- Senior Field Officer: 5
Selection procedure for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2017
- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of the marks secured in GATE 2017.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be shortlisted for direct recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview carrying 25 marks.
- Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks of 40% in the personal interview.
- Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for the recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2017
|Age||General: The upper age limit is 35 years.OBC- NCL: The upper age limit is 38 years.SC & ST: The upper age limit is 40 years.Central Govt. Employee: the upper age limit is 40 years provided that the candidates have served a minimum of 3 years in the Govt. of India offices/ Departments on post in the same line/ allied cadre as on last date of receipt of application. Such candidates should be serving till their last appointed in Cabinet Secretariat.J & K Migrants: The upper age limit is 40 years for candidates domiciled in the state of J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989Ex Servicemen:
|Qualification||For Senior Research officer:
For Senior Field Officer:
|GATE 2017 Score||Candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks in GATE 2017.|
Discipline and GATE 2017 Paper Details for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2017
GATE 2017 Paper
Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology)
Senior Field officer (Tele Communication)
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
|S No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Availability of GATE 2017 Application Form||September 1, 2016|
|2||Submission of GATE 2017 Application Form||October 10, 2016|
|3||Admit Card for GATE 2017||January 5, 2017|
|4||Cabinet Secretariat Application Form||April 2017|
GATE 2017 Details
|1||Information about GATE 2017||CLICK HERE|
|2||GATE 2017 Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|3||GATE 2017 Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2017?
- Candidates who wish to be considered for the post of Senior Field Officer in Cabinet Secretariat will have to appear in GATE 2017.
- After the declaration of GATE 2017 Result, the application form will be published for the interested candidates.
- Candidates have to download the Application form and fill it up.
- The Application process has to done in offline mode.
- Candidates have to fill up the Application Form with all relevant details.
- Candidates will need to affix their recent passport size photo and put their signature
- Candidates have to enter the registration no. mentioned in the Admit Card of GATE 2017 to complete their application form.
- Only the Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria will be eligible for the recruitment.
Work Profile: Candidates will be placed as Group ‘A’ Gazetted officer.
- Rs 56,000 +Rs 54,000 (Grade pay).
- Special allowance of 15% of the pre- revised basic pay.
Ms. Indrani Gupta
Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India
New Delhi – 110 004
Phone No : 23018467, 23012835 (Fax)