BVP CET 2017 Counselling – The Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University will conduct the offline Counselling of BVP CET 2017 for admission of candidates into various B.Tech courses. The admission process will tentatively start from June 19 to 28, 2017. After the declaration of result on June 05, the university will send the counselling and spot admission invitation letter to the top 5000 rank holders from the merit list. The candidates will be allotted seats in the admission session by the merit rank and availability of seats. Along with the BVP CET Counselling letter, candidates will have to carry the required documents and tuition fee with them. Read the process of BVP CET 2017 Counselling and seat allotment process from the article below.
BVP CET 2017 Counselling Procedure
The Counselling of BVP CET 2017 will be held in offline mode for the admission of the candidates into B.Tech courses offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
- The candidates who will qualify in BVP CET 2017 entrance examination will be called for the offline counselling session.
- Only top 5000 candidates in the Merit List of BVP CET 2017 will be called for spot admission.
- The candidates from 5001 to 8000 merit rank must attend the session only if the vacant seats will be available.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University will allot the seats to the candidates on the basis of the merit rank and availability of seats.
- If in case, any candidate did not receive any allotment letter, they must attend the counselling as per the scheduled date and time at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune.
- A candidate must be present at the venue for the personal interview and spot admission.
- Only one parent/guardian will be allowed in the BVP CET Counselling 2017 hall. They will be called as per the merit session and will be allotted seats to the courses available at the particular time.
- All the required documents must be furnished by the candidates with the demand draft for the payment of tuition fee. If any candidate fails to deposit any of the document, he/she will not be granted admission.
- The admission will be granted to the candidates at any branch as per the availability of vacant seats.
- After the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates, the wait listing numbers will be given to the candidates who will report to the college.
- The waitlisted candidates who will be granted admission on the basis of cancellation of admission by the candidates admitted through BVP CET 2017 Counselling.
- If the candidate is unable to attend the counselling in personal due to any reason, he/she can authorise any other representative for the counselling. That particular person will have to carry the authorization letter as per the prescribed format with the documents.
- After the selection into the desired course, the entire fee must be remitted by the candidate at the time of counselling session itself. The fees must be drawn in the form of Demand Draft, which must be drawn in the favour of the ‘Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’ payable at Pune. The candidate will lose the claim for admission if they fail to deposit the fees.
Documents to be furnished at BVP CET Counselling
At the time of counselling, the candidates must carry the list of following documents to be submitted at the Counselling of BVP CET 2017.
- Counselling letter
- SSC certificate, school leaving certificate, nationality certificate for the proof of date of birth
- Certificate of the principal of the school for 11th and 12th studied in India.
- Xth class mark sheet
- XIIth class mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate from the last attended school/institution
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate, for candidates who passed 12th in the year 2016
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Caste validity certificate by competent authority
- Medical fitness
- 6 passport size photograph with the name of the candidates on backside
- Demand Draft for paying the tuition fee
- An affidavit as per the prescribed format, must be signed by the candidate and their parent/guardian.
- Any other relevant document asked by the university
Refund of Fees
After the BVP CET 2017 Counselling session, if the candidate gets admission in any other university, they must apply for withdrawal. In such case, the refund of fees policy will work as the following points.
- If the student withdraws before the commencement of the course, the paid fee after the deduction of Rs. 1000/- will be refunded.
- If the candidate submits the application for cancellation of the admission 15 days after the commencement of course, 10% of the tuition fee will be deducted and rest will be refunded to the candidate.
- If the candidate applies for the cancellation after 20 days of the commencement of course, 20% from the total tuition fee will be deducted before refunding the entire amount.
- If the candidate applies after 30 days of the course, no refund will be made. However, the application will be submitted before the last date and the vacant seat will be filled, 25% from the tuition fee will be deducted and remaining will be refunded.
- After the last date of cancellation, a student decides to cancel the admission, no refund will be made and the full tuition fee of the remaining entire duration of the course will be paid by the candidate.
Insofar, the article is based on previous year’s notification. It will be updated as soon as more information on BVP CET 2017 Counselling will be announced officially.
Meanwhile, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for updated information on BVP CET 2017