Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) has started the BITSAT 2017 slot booking from March 20, 2017. Only the candidates who have registered themselves for BITSAT 2017 can book their slots online by logging in using the application number, gender, date of birth and email ID. The facility to book BITSAT 2017 exam slot will be available until April 05, 2017.
The BITSAT slot booking 2017 is available only for a limited duration. In the limited period of time, the candidates have to book a slot as per their preferences and convenience. The process of BITSAT 2017 slot booking works on first come first serve basis.
Only after the slot booking of BITSAT 2017, the candidates can download the hall ticket from April 15. The registered candidates will be notified to download the BITSAT 2017 admit card.
Process of BITSAT 2017 Slot Booking
BITSAT 2017 aspirants must be aware of process of slot booking. Check the procedure mentioned below, which must be followed to book a slot of BITSAT 2017.
- Login with the application number, gender, date of birth and registered email ID.
- Thereafter, read the instructions carefully and select the preferred BITSAT exam centre. The city name will be displayed on the screen as filled in application form of BITSAT 2017.
- Thereafter, select a date from the calendar shown on the screen. The dates which will be in ‘green’ colour, indicates the available seats.
- Move the cursor on each date to check the availability. Click on the date to select one.
- As per the selected date, choose a slot of BITSAT 2017. The online entrance examination will be held in two slots.
- In the limited period of time, select the preferable slot.
- Confirm the BITSAT 2017 slot booking, before the time gets over.
Click here to book BITSAT Slot
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) will be conducted from May 16 to 30, 2017, in online mode. It will be held in 47 exam centres. Candidates can also check the exam centres allotted to them, by clicking on, BITSAT 2017 exam centres.