BITSAT Question Paper 2016 – The question papers of BITSAT 2016 provide details about the questions, prescribed sections, marking scheme etc. that candidates have to attempt in the entrance test. BITSAT 2016 question papers will help candidates to know about the questions asked in the online test. Future aspirants of BITSAT can also solve question papers to prepare more effectively for the exam. Practicing question papers of BITSAT will let candidates know about their preparation level and it will help them overcome their weaknesses. Solving of BITSAT question papers will also increase the speed and accuracy level and in addition it will improve their time management skills. As per experts, candidates must practice BITSAT question papers to score good marks and perform well in the exam. Candidates can download BITSAT 2016 question papers here and solve the same to get a prior experience of the examination. For more information on BITSAT 2016 question papers, important features, exam pattern and other relevant details, read the article given below on this page.
Latest: BITSAT 2017 Result declared – Check here
BITSAT Question Papers
|BITSAT 2005 Question Papers||BITSAT 2006 Question Papers|
|BITSAT 2007 Question Papers||BITSAT 2008 Question Papers|
|BITSAT 2009 Question Papers||BITSAT 2011 Solutions|
|BITSAT 2011 Question Papers||BITSAT 2012 Question Papers|
BITSAT 2015 Question Paper – Features
- Questions will be shown on the screen of computer allotted.
- One question will be shown at one time.
- Candidate can surf between questions and sections.
- Computer will be connected to the server in real-time connectivity.
- Candidates have to mark correct answer using mouse.
- Keyboard should not be used or its any keys pressed.
BITSAT 2015 Question Paper – Exam Pattern
- Duration for the exam is 3 hours.
- Paper would comprise of 4 sections: Physics, Chemistry, (a) English Proficiency (b) Logical Reasoning, Mathematics.
- Total number of questions in the exam is 150.
- Distribution of the questions in the exam: Physics: 40, Chemistry: 40, English Proficiency: 15, Logical Reasoning: 10, Mathematics: 45.
- Extra 12 questions (4 from each section) would be given to candidate if he solves 150 questions before allotted time.
Question Paper of BITSAT 2015 – Marking Pattern
- Negative marking for each wrong answer.
- 1 mark will be cut for each wrong answer.
- No marks will be cut for non attempted questions.
- 3 marks will be awarded for correct answer.
BITSAT 2015 Question Paper – Instructions to Candidates
- Candidate must not bring any sort of gadget in the exam hall. He is not allowed to bring pagers, mobiles, laptops, tablets, mp3 players. iPad etc.
- He must bring only admit card, pen and pencil to the exam centre.
- Candidate will be provided with white rough paper at the exam hall.
Preparation Test for BITSAT