BITSAT 2017 Answer Key – The answer key of BITSAT 2017 will be released online by BITS Pilani after few days of the completion of the exam. The candidates who will appear in the online exam from May 16 to 30, 2017 can download BITSAT answer key 2017. As the BITSAT 2017 is a computer based test the authority might not release BITSAT answer key 2017. However, we will provide a link to download the same as and when it is released. Through BITSAT 2017 answer key candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers marked by them in the BITSAT 2017. With the use of the BITSAT answer key candidates can also estimate their probable scores and anlayse their performance in the BITs Admission Test 2017. By knowing the estimated BITSAT scores before the declaration of BITSAT result will enable the candidates to prepare for the counselling rounds. To get complete details about BITSAT 2017 Answer Key read the article below.
How to download BITSAT 2017 Answer Key
- The answer key will be available online in PDF Format.
- The answer key which corresponds to the exam paper must be downloaded.
- Candidates must refer to the Exam Pattern to know the distribution of marks for each section.
- To calculate the expected score, candidates must add marks for the correct answer and deduct marks for the incorrect answer.
Benefits of BITSAT 2017 Answer Key
- Candidates do not have to wait till the declaration of the result to know about their performance in the online aptitude test.
- With the use of BITSAT 2017 Answer Key, applicants can crosscheck their response with that of the answer key.
- It will help them to calculate their probable score and analyse their performance in BITSAT 2017.
- Based on the estimated marks, candidates can estimate their rank and check the campus where they might be allotted seats.
Candidates may take the help of the Exam Pattern while calculating their expected scores by comparing it with BITSAT 2017 Answer Key. Candidates will know about the total marks, marks distribution etc. which will allow them to analyse their performance more accurately. The Exam Pattern of BITSAT 2017 is given below:
Mode of Examination: BITSAT 2017 will be held in the online mode. All the questions will be displayed on the screen.
Type of Questions: The test will consist objective type multiple choice questions. Each question will have four options out of which only one option will be correct.
Total number of sections: The online aptitude test will bear questions from the following four sections:
- English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning
Total number of questions: The online aptitude test will consist of 150 questions in total. The questions will be divided among the four sections of the online test. Each section will comprise of the following number of questions:
- Mathematics: 45
- Chemistry: 40
- Physics: 40
- English Proficiency: 15 and Logical Reasoning:10
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be allotted.
- An Incorrect response will lead to the deduction of 1 mark.
- For an unattempted question, no marks will be deducted.
Duration: A total duration of 3 hours will be provided to the students to complete the aptitude test. There is no individual time limit for each section of the online test. Candidates may go back and forth different sections within the given duration of time.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates about BITSAT 2017