BITSAT 2017 Admit Card – The candidates willing to appear for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) can download the admit card of BITSAT 2017 from April 15, 2017. It will be issued to the candidates who will book BITSAT 2017 exam slot between March 20 to April 05. The facility to download the hall ticket of BITSAT 2017 will be available until May 10, 2017. Hence, the candidates must secure it before the due date. The BITSAT 2017 admit card is an important document and must be carried by the candidates to the exam centre for identity verification. To download the BITSAT admit card 2017, the candidates will be required to submit BITSAT application ID, gender and date of birth. Thereafter, candidates will have to take a printout of hall ticket of BITSAT 2017. Candidates can check more details about BITSAT 2017 admit card, importance, details, issuance, instructions are mentioned below.
Latest: BITSAT 2017 Slot booking Available Now
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card- Instruction
Before downloading the Admit Card of BITSAT 2017, candidates must keep note of the instructions given below:
- It is compulsory for the candidates to enter details in the field marked with an asterisk (*).
- Candidates must ensure that a printer is connected with the system before proceeding to download the admit card.
- Enter correct details in the given field to get access of the admit cards.
How to Download BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
As mentioned above, the only way to get access of the admit card is through the online mode. Check the steps given below to download BITSAT 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates will have to access the link given below.(Link will be provided soon)
- Enter the application number, gender, date of birth and Email Id in the space provided.
- After entering the particulars correctly, click on the “Proceed” button.
- Candidates can now view their admit card on the screen.
- Take a print out of the admit card by clicking on “Print” command.
- Retain the admit card safely card for future use.
The candidates can check sample of BITSAT 2017 admit card. It will include
BITSAT 2017 Admit Cards- Details Printed
The Admit Card of BITSAT 2017 will bear the details given below:
- Candidate’s name
- Unique Application number
- Registration number
- Name & Address of the Test Centre
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2017
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for the examination
Important Point of BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates must take the admit card along with them to the examination hall. No student will be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card.
- The admit card will be checked by the invigilator at the exam hall to authenticate the identity of the candidates.
- Along with the hall ticket, students have to take a valid identity proof at the exam centre.
- Candidates must not carry any personal belongings such as mobile phones, calculator, electronic gadgets, bags etc. to the exam cnetre.
- The finger print of the candidate will be taken at the centre. Therefore, they must ensure that they do not have paint/ henna on their fingers.
- Candidates should take a pen along with them for signing and rough work.
- The admit card must be retained safely till the end of the admission procedure as it will be required during the time of Counselling of BITSAT 2017.
For any query related to BITSAT 2017 Admit Card, post a comment below.