BITS HD 2017 Application Form – The Application Form for BITS HD has been released on March 20. The Application Form for BITS Higher Degree (HD) has been released online. The last date to submit BITS HD 2017 application form is April 29, 2017 (5:00 pm). Remitting the application fee is also mandatory for submitting the BITS HD Application Form. The BITS HD application fee can be paid either through online payment mode or through e- challan at any ICICI bank. Candidates will also require sending the printout of the filled in application form of BITS HD 2017 along with the proof of fee payment. It must reach BITS Pilani on or before May 07, 2017. The link to fill up the BITS HD application form is provided below on this page. Interested candidates may read the article below to know how to fill up BITS HD 2017 Application Form, fee details, documents requirement and more.
BITS HD 2017 Application Form Dates
The candidates can track the events related to BITS HD 2017 Registration according to the table below.
|S.No||BITS HD Application Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Application form will be available on||March 20, 2017|
|2.||Last date to apply for BITS HD 2017||April 29, 2017|
|3.||Print out of filled in BITS HD 2017 application form should reach BITS Pilani by||May 07, 2017|
|4.||Allotment of test centre||May 01, 2017|
|5.||Slot booking of BITS HD||May 02 to 04, 2017|
|6.||Availability of BITS HD 2017 admit card||May 04 to 12, 2017|
|7.||BITS HD 2017 will be held on||May 13, 14 & 21, 2017|
Documents Required to Submit BITS HD 2017 Application Form
While applying for BITS HD 2017, candidates will need the below-listed requirements. Hence, it is advised that it should be kept ready in advance.
- Functional E-mail ID and Mobile Number
- Mark Sheet for UG Degree Course
- Debit/Credit Card details, if fee paid online
- E-Challan details, if BITS HD 2017 application fee paid offline
- Desired Course and Campus
Choosing Course and Campus – While submitting the BITS ME 2017 Application Form candidates will have to state their choices for the campus and the courses. It is advised that candidates decide it in advance. There are three campuses of BITS, which only offer only the M.E course. The details are as below:
|BITS Campuses||Courses Offered|
|BITS Pilani||Biotechnology, Chemical, Civil, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Design Engineering, Embedded System, Manufacturing System Engineering, Mechanical, Microelectronics, Software Systems, Electrical|
|BITS Goa||Biotechnology, Chemical, Embedded System, Microelectronics, Computer Science|
|BITS Hyderabad||Biotechnology, Chemical, Civil, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Microelectronics, Design Engineering, Mechanical|
Click here to Apply for BITS HD 2017
Procedure to fill BITS HD 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to successfully fill up the application form of BITS HD 2017 application form
Step 1. Registration
- Candidates have to register by clicking on the link given above
- On the login page, candidates have to enter their full name, gender, date of birth, email ID and captcha
- After entering the details on the designated space, click on the ‘Proceed’ button to register
- After successfully registering, candidates will be redirected to the application form page
Step 2. Filling of BITS HD Application 2017 Form
In the application form, candidates have to enter their personal and educational information. Check the required entries to be made in the list given below:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Address for correspondence
- Phone number
- Mobile number
Qualifying Degree Information
- Name of the Degree
- Year of passing/appearing
- If your final semester/ year results announced and available with you?
- If you appeared in GATE?
- If presently employed?
Test Centre Preference
Select three online exam centre of BITS HD 2017. Candidates must ensure to choose the cities in decreasing order of preference.
After entering the details mentioned above, review it once and then click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 3. Uploading of photograph and signature
Candidates have to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature. The scanned images should be in the format given below:
- The images must be in jpg/jpeg format
- The size of the photograph must be between 10 kb to 30 kb
- The size of the signature must be between 2 kb to 20 kb
Step 4. Payment of Application Fees
Candidates will have to submit the application fee of Rs. 2750 to validate their BITS HD 2017 application form. The payment can be made through any of the following modes:
Online mode: Applicants can remit the application fee through debit/ credit or Net Banking.
Offline mode: The application fee can also be paid in cash. Candidates have to download the pay- in- slip and deposit cash at any branch of ICICI Bank. After depositing the fee, a confirmation receipt will be given to the candidate by the bank. The confirmation slip must be retained safely.
Step 5. Submission of the filled in BITS HD Application Form 2017
After submitting the application form of BITS HD 2017, candidates will have to take two copies of the print out of the filled in form. Applicants will require putting their sign and send one copy along with the proof of fee payment by registered post/ speed post to BITS Pilani. The BITS HD application form must reach on or before May 07, 2017, to the address mentioned below
Rajasthan – 333 031 (India)
Note- Before printing out the filled-in form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number and use it in your future communications to BITS, Pilani.
Important Points of BITS HD Application Form 2017
Candidates must keep a note of the following points before filling the application form of BITS HD:
- Candidates must read all the instructions displayed on the screen before proceeding to fill the online application form
- At the time of filling up the form, candidates must not use the ‘Back’ button. In order to move from one page to another, candidates are advised to click on the links and buttons available on the page
- If the result of the candidates is in the form of grade point, they have to convert it into percentage and then enter it in the final aggregate percentage marks in the application form
- Candidates must be very careful while entering the details, as once entered and submitted, it cannot be modified
- Applicants must take out two print out of the filled in application form. One copy for submission and the other copy must be retained for future reference.
- Candidates have to fill only one online application form. Multiple applications of candidates will be rejected
Stay updated with engg.entrancecorner.com and know all about BITS HD 2017 Application Form. Tell us your queries by leaving a comment below