BEEE 2017 – The Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research will conduct BEEE 2017, for B.Tech admissions, in two phases. The exam will be held in both, online (CBT) and offline(PPT) modes. The Application Form of BEEE has been made available online for Phase I. The last date to apply for Phase I, is January 20, 2017. Only eligible candidates can appear in the entrance test and they will be offered admissions on the basis of their marks scored. The candidates will be admitted in according to the rank list published by the Bharath University. To know about complete information on application process, important dates, eligibility norms, admit card, result and more read the article on BEEE 2017 given below.
Latest: BEEE 2017 Application Form – Apply Here
Salient Features of BEEE 2017
- Exam Name – Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2017
- Conducting Body – Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai
- Exam Level – Undergraduate (Phase I and Phase II)
- Exam Category – University Level/Admission
Important Information on BEEE 2017
- The entrance exam will be a written as well as an online exam.
- The entrance exam will be held in two phases- Phase I and Phase II.
- The Test Centres will be different for both the modes of the exam.
- Candidates will be admitted to various engineering courses in the University Campus
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can also apply for provisional admission but they have to produce original and relevant documents/certificates of their qualifying exam.
Below are the scheduled dates for the candidates who are appearing in the entrance test.Candidates must keep the dates in mind and prepare in advance for the exam.
|Sl No.||Events||Scheduled Dates|
|1.||BEEE 2017 Phase I– Last date to submit the application form for Phase I||January 20, 2017|
|2.||Offline (Paper &Pencil Test) will be held on||January 28, 2017|
|3.||BEEE 2017 Phase II – Last date to submit the Application Forms for Phase II||April 1, 2017|
|4.||BEEE 2017 PPT(offine) exam will be held on||April 15, 2017|
|5.||BEEE 2017 CBT(online) exam will be held from||April 15 to 18, 2017|
|6.||Result for Phase I will be declared on||February 13, 2017|
|7.||Result for Phase II||May 03, 2017|
|8.||Counselling for admission to B.Tech courses will be within||1st week of June 2017|
- Candidate must be less than 25 years of age.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to be a permanent resident of India.
- Candidates must have studied in the Indian schools. They must have passed their Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination for admission to B.Tech courses or they should have studied in the educational institutes of India and completed the qualifying examination.
- For B.tech programmes a candidate must pass their XII standard with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Bio Engineering a candidate must pass in 10+2 standard or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Note: Candidates who meet the eligibility norms can apply for admission on provisional basis but all the applicants have to show their original documents/certificate of proof of their final exam. Failing to do so, will lead to disqualification of the candidate for admission.
The application form will be available both in online and offline modes.
Application Fees for BEEE 2017 is 500/- and must be sent via
1. Online E- payment
2. Demand Draft drew in favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai.
3. In person
Online Application Form
The online form has been made available by the University. Candidates have to register online and submit their application form at the address provided below.
Offline Application Form
- Forms can also be purchased directly from Bharath University campus or Corporate Office candidates have to fill the application form with their own handwriting.
- The application form must be filled after reading the instructions.
- Candidates can pay the fees before the last date as specified for the offline applicants.
BEEE 2017 Exam Centres
- The exam centres are made available for both Online (CBT mode) and Offline (Pen & Paper mode) examination
- Candidates have to choose three exam centres of their choices. Only one will be allotted to them.
- Candidates have to choose their exam centre at the time of application form fill up.
BEEE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates will receive their admit cards after they have submitted their application form correctly. The admit card will contain the application number, the name of the candidate, address of the exam centre, date and time of the entrance test etc. The candidates will receive the admit cards after few days of submitting the application form. The candidate must take the printout of the hall ticket and keep it safely till the admission process.
|1||Part 1-English||which will comprise of a total of 10 questions for 10 marks|
|2||Part 2-Physics||which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.|
|3||Part 3-Chemistry||which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.|
|4||Part 4-Mathematics||which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.|
BEEE 2017 Syllabus
Candidates must follow the syllabus that will be published by Bharath University. Candidates must check the syllabus and cover all the topics of four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. It is very important to keep notes on important topics,sub-topics, formulas etc.
BEEE 2017 Sample Papers
Bharath University will provide the sample question papers for the candidates to get an overall idea of the original question paper. The candidates must practice from the sample papers so that they could manage time and be clear with the pattern of the question paper. Sample papers will also be available for four subjects and candidates can download them from the link provided on this page.
BEEE 2017 Result
The result of BEEE 2017 will be February 13 for Phase I and May 3, 2017 for Phase II. The result will be declared on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. The merit list will be prepared by the university and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
BEEE 2017 Counselling
- The counselling of the candidates will be held for the shortlisted candidates. The candidates will be allotted seats based on the ranks secured in the entrance examination.
- The candidates will receive a Call Letter from the University to attend for the counselling process.
- Payment of admission Fees: Demand Draft(Non-refundable) for 20,000/- drawn in favour of “BHARATH UNIVERSITY”, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates without the DD for 20,000/- will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
- The seats are subject to availability. The verification of documents will also be done during the counselling process, if any discrepancies are found then the candidates will be rejected for admission.
173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
# 1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 4211 5251
Mobile: 98410 64199
University Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2229 0742, 2229 0125
Fax: + 91 – 44 – 2229 3886
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2229 9013
For more updates and latest news on BEEE 2017 keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com and for any queries leave your comments below