BEEE 2017 Admit Card – The admit card of BEEE 2017 has been made available by the Bharath University from April 10. Only the candidates who have registered themselves before the due date are eligible to download the BEEE admit card 2017. The BEEE hall ticket will be considered as an identity verification document of the candidates, therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to download the BEEE 2017 admit card. The candidates must carry the BEEE hall ticket 2017 to the exam centre on the day of examination. The information about the exam centre, time, date of examination and other details will be provided in the BEEE 2017 admit card. It is advised to the candidates to verify the details mentioned on the hall ticket of BEEE 2017 before downloading. To download the BEEE admit card, candidates must log in using the application number and mobile number. After logging in, take 2-3 printouts of the admit card for future preferences. Candidates can use the link provided in the article to download the BEEE 2017 admit card and read the procedure to download it.
How to download BEEE 2017 Admit Card
The admit card of BEEE 2017 is available in the online mode. Candidates can check the procedure to download the BEEE hall ticket 2017 below.
- Applicants can click on the link given below to download the BEEE 2017 admit card
- On the login page, candidates have to enter their application number and mobile number
- After entering all the required details, candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The BEEE admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must download and take 2-3 print out for future references
BEEE 2017 Admit Card Phase-II is available now – Download here
General Information about BEEE 2017 Admit Card
- The Hall Ticket of BEEE 2017 is available for only those candidates who have successfully applied for the examination.
- Only the admit card issued by the University will be considered valid.
- Candidate’s details such as name, date of birth, gender, address of the exam centre along with the date and time of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card,
- Candidates must go through all the instructions written in the admit card carefully and attached to it.
- Before downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the details mentioned in it.
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card, candidates must immediately inform about it to the concerned authority.
- Candidate must take a print out of the admit card and keep it somewhere safe as candidates have to produce it at the time of the examination.
- Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall under any circumstances.
- The admit card should not be mutilated, tampered or damaged in any way. If any candidate is found to be in possession of such admit card, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on BEEE 2017