BCECE 2017 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducted BCECE on June 18, 2017. The admit card of BCECE 2017 for candidates who have successfully registered for the exam was released on June 4. BCECE 2017 will be held in a single stage. Through BCECE 2017, candidates will be able to take admission around 7 engineering colleges with a total number of approximately 1600 seats in the state of Bihar. All the candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called for counselling/seat allotment. Such candidates must score more or equal to the BCECE 2017 cutoff for admission. The application form of BCECE 2017 was available from February 14 to March 06, 2017. To get more information on BCECE 2017 such as answer key, cutoff, merit list, counselling and seat allotment read the article given below on this page.
The answer key of BCECE 2017 will be released by BCECE Board in the last week of June 2017. Through BCECE answer key 2017, candidates can check their marked responses and calculate their expected score. With the help of the BCECE 2017 answer key, candidates can cross check their answers and know their probable scores obtained in the entrance test.
The cutoff of BCECE 2017 will be released by BCECE Board after the declaration of the result. The cutoff of BCECe will be released as opening and closing rank for admission in the institutes of Bihar. All the qualified candidates in BCECE 2017 must fall in the BCECE 2017 cutoff range to be eligible for counseling/admission process.
- Candidates must carry the printed admit card along with them to the examination hall.
- No candidates will be allowed appear in the examination without the admit card of BCECE.
- The admit card of BCECE 2017 was released by BCECE Board on June 04
- Candidates who have successfully applied for the examination were able to access the admit card by logging in with their registration number and password/date of birth.
- All the information mentioned in the admit card should be checked carefully before downloading.
BCECE 2017 Salient Features
- BCECE 2017 will be conducted for admission offered by the participating institutes in B. Tech courses.
- Each and every candidate must fulfil the norms of eligibility to appear and take admission in the desired course.
- Candidates who have successfully applied for the examination can download their admit cards.
- The admit cards is available only in the online mode.
- Candidates without their admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The examination will now be conducted in a single stage instead of two stages
- The result of both the stages of the examination will be announced online.
- Candidates qualifying in BCECE 2017 will be able to participate in the counselling process.
- Only the candidates who pass the handwriting test will be able to download their allotment letter and proceed further for the seat allotment process.
BCECE 2017 Participating Institutes
The Participating Institutes of BCECE 2017 will grant admission into various B.Tech courses based on the scores secured by the students in BCECE 2017. Check the names of the Participating Institutes in the list given below.
|3||Nalanda College of Engg. Chandi, Nalanda|
|7||L.J.P.I.T , Chapra|
Candidates have to fulfil all the norms set by the admission board. Candidates who do not satisfy the requirements will not be allowed to take admission in any of the participating institution. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria in the table given below:
|Age||No age restriction|
|Nationality||Candidates must be citizen of India|
|Subject combination in qualifying examination||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
The Important Dates of BCECE 2017 comprises the schedule of all the events associated with the examination. Candidates must make sure to check the important dates to be prepared for all the events well in advance.
|S.No.||BCECE 2017 Events||Dates|
|1||Online Registration for BCECE 2017 starts||February 14, 2017|
|2||Last date for online registration||March 06, 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|3||Last date for payment through challan||March 09, 2017|
|4||Last date for payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card||March 09, 2017|
|5||Editing online application form||March 10, 2017 to March 12, 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|6||Last date for submission of hard copy of online application form||March 20, 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|7||Issue of Admit Card||June 04, 2017|
|8||Exam date||June 18, 2017|
|9||Result announcement||To be notified|
|10||BCECE 2017 Counselling||1st week of July- 3rd week of August 2017|
The application form was available in the online mode from February 14 to March 06, 2017. The last date for the payment of application fee was March 09, 2017. Steps to fill up the Application Form of BCECE 2017 is as given below:
Step 1) RegistCandidatesndidates have to register themselves by filling up the registration form and provide their mobile no. and email ID. Candidates will receive their application no. and password in their registered mobile no. / email ID.
Step 2) Payment of Examination Fee: Before filling up the application form, candidates will require paying the examination fee in the online mode or through challan.
Step 3) Personal Information: In the form, candidates have to fill in personal details and upload the scanned copies of their recent passport sized photograph and signature.
Step 4) Educational Information: Candidates also have to enter information about their qualifying examination such as Board name, roll number, school name etc.
Step 5) Dispatch of Application Form: after the submission of the application form, candidates have to take a print out of the same and send it by Registered Post or speed Post to the address given below:
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014
Fee Structure of Application Form:
|SC/ ST/DQ||Rs. 500|
The Exam Centres of BCECE will be held in 39 cities in Bihar and also in few other states. Candidates have to select the exam centre at the time of filling up the application form. Check the first 10 names of the Exam Centres of BCECE 2017 along with their code in the table given below.
|S No||Name of Cities||City Code|
The Syllabus of BCECE comprises of all the subjects from which questions will be asked in the examination. Aspirants can check the prescribed subject wise syllabus below:
|Chemistry||Structure of atom Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Classification of elements & periodicity in properties, States of matter: gases and liquids, structure of atom, Thermodynamics, Redox reaction, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Some p- block elements, s- block elements (Alkali and alkali earth metals), Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry- some basic principles and techniques, solutions, Environmental chemistry, Chemical kinetics, Electrochemistry, General principles and processes of isolations of elements, Surface chemistry, d- and f- block elements, p- block elements, organic compounds containing nitrogen, alcohols, phenols and ethers, Halo alkenes and halo arenes, Aldehydes, ketones & Carboxylic acids, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life.|
|Physics||Gravitation, Physical world and measurement, laws of motion, Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Properties of bulk matter, Motion of system of particles and rigid body, Oscillations and waves, Heat and thermodynamics, Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Magnetic effects of current and Magnetism, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Optics, Electromagnetic waves, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Communication systems, Electronic devices, Atoms and nuclei, Dual nature of matter and radiation,|
Algebra, Sets and functions, Calculus, Co-ordinate geometry, Relations and functions, Mathematical reasoning, Algebra (II0, Statistics and probability, Calculus (II), Vectors and three dimensional geometry, probability, Linear programming,
BCECE 2017 will now be conducted as a single day test. The exam pattern of BCECE 2017 has not been released yet by the Board. But as per reports, the BCECE exam pattern is given below. Candidates can check the exam pattern and prepare for the entrance test.
|Total no. of stages||One|
|Type of question||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Sections||1) Physics2) Chemistry3) Mathematics|
|Marking scheme||Candidates will be allotted 4 marks for every correct answer. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.|
BCECE 2017 Sample Papers
The Sample Papers of BCECE 2017 is similar to the question paper of the examination. Practising of sample papers has its own perks. Students will get acquainted with the pattern of the question paper. Regular practice of sample papers will help students prepare more efficiently for the examination. They will be able to figure out their weak areas and work on it. It will also help students to know about their level of preparation. Hence, candidates must ensure to download BECE 2017 Sample papers and solve it to perform well in the examination.
- The Result of BCECE will be released tentatively in the month of July.
- The date for the declaration of result will be notified soon by the Board
- Candidates can check their result online.
- The result will display the category wise roll no. of the candidates who have qualified the exam
- The counselling of BCECE 2017 will be held from the 1st week of July 2017 to the 1st week of August 2017, tentatively.
- The Counselling will be held for the candidates who have qualified in the examination.
- Candidates will require registering and fill in their choices to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process.
- Candidates have to appear in the handwriting test. Only the candidates who qualify in this test will be able to download their allotment letter.
BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment
Candidates qualifying in the handwriting test will be able to participate in the seat allotment process. They will require downloading heir letter for allotment and report for verification of their documents at the institute allotted to them to complete the admission procedure. Candidates who cannot produce the required documents will not be allotted seats under any circumstances.
Official Website: www.bceceboard.com
I.A.S. Association Building
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT,
PATNA – 800014,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387