BCECE 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor of BCECE 2017 helps the candidates to estimate their BCECE 2017 scores and know their probably ranks to be secured in the entrance test. The Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Board to conduct BCECE 2017 on June 18, 2017, for all the B.Tech courses. By using the BCECE rank predictor 2017 the candidates will be able to predict their chances to qualify in BCECE 2017 and also know their estimated ranks through which they can get admission. The BCECE rank predictor is an innovative tool, developed, to help the candidates to check the performance in the exam. The candidates can access the BCECE rank predictor by login with the required credentials along with their BCECE 2017 roll number. A link to use BCECE 2017 rank predictor will be provided on this page. After appearing for BCECE 2017 the candidates first need to use the answer key and then use marking scheme for calculating their probable marks. To know the complete details about BCECE 2017 Rank Predictor and step by step procedure go through the article below.
Procedure to calculate Scores for BCECE 2017 Rank Predictor
- To calculate the scores, candidates must download the official or unofficial answer keys of BCECE 2017. The official answer keys will be published by the conducting authority, whereas, many coaching institutes will announce their answer keys.
- While calculating the scores, candidates must follow the BCECE 2017 Exam Pattern under which 04 marks of every correct answer will be deducted. However, for every incorrect answer 01 mark will be subtracted. This marking scheme will be followed for both the Stages.
- After the calculation, subtract the total number of incorrect answers with the total maximum marks. The result displayed will be the scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
How to calculate the BCECE 2017 Rank Predictor?
- Candidates can use the link provided on this page to access the Rank Predictor of BCECE 2017.
- They have to login with the Facebook or Google account.
- The following details must be filled in the designated space.
a. BCECE 2017 Roll Number
b. Expected score in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
c. Cutoff category
d. Qualifying year of Class XII
e. Board of Qualifying Examination
f. Expected/Actual Board Percentage
- After entering the above details, the candidates click on the ‘Predict Now’.
- Through the estimated score, the BCECE 2017 Rank Predictor will also display the chances of passing the exam.
Importance of BCECE 2017 Rank Predictor
- The Rank Predictor helps the candidates to use be aware of their rank before the declaration of their result.
- Candidates can get an idea whether they will be included in the merit list or not.
- On the basis of the rank calculated by the Rank Predictor of BCECE 2017, candidates can research on the list of colleges in which they can get admission into. Candidates can check the previous year opening and closing rank of the college.
- In case, if the candidates do not have to actual rank, candidates can use the estimated rank in the BCECE 2017 College Predictor, to identify the number of colleges as per the obtained rank.
- The Rank Predictor will predict the rank of the candidates only. It should not be taken as the correct score.
- The details in the Rank Calculator must be entered carefully, else the calculated rank will be incorrect.
- A correct answer key must be used by the candidates. Incorrect answer key will lead to the incorrect calculation of marks.