BCECE 2017 Counselling – The BCECE Board has released the hard copy of application form (Part A and B) for BCECE counselling. Candidates can download the application form by entering their registration number/username and password on the login page. The counselling of BCECE 2017 started from July 26, 2017. The BCECE 2017 counselling for admission into the B.Tech courses in the engineering colleges of Bihar is granted through online counselling of BCECE 2017. The rank card of BCECE 2017 has been made available on July 25. The candidates have to download BCECE rank card 2017 using roll number and date of birth to appear for counselling. The BCECE counselling will be held until August 14, 2017. The process will be conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) as per the merit rank of the candidates. The candidates have to be present in the interview for BCECE counselling 2017 according to the given schedule. The registration process of BCECE 2017 counselling includes filling of personal details, choice filling and locking, provisional seat allotment, handwriting and documents verification etc. Seats will be allotted provisionally to the candidates online first according to their preferences of colleges and merit rank. After the candidates have met the eligiblility requirements the seats will be allotted to the candidates. For more detailed information on BCECE 2017 Counselling procedure, fees, document required go through the article below.
Latest: Download Application Form for BCECE 2017 Counselling– Click here
BCECE 2017 Counselling Schedule
Below are the important dates of BCECE counselling 2017 according to the category of the candidates. As per the merit rank and schedule, the eligible candidates have to report for counselling cum interview.
|S.No||BCECE Counselling 2017 (Date & Time)||Category|
|1||July 26, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Disabled Quota (DQ)/Service Men’s Quota (SMQ)|
|2||July 27, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Service Men’s Quota (SMQ)/General Category|
|3||July 28, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|4||July 29, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|5||July 30, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|6||July 31, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|7||August 1, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|8||August 2, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|9||August 3, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|10||August 4, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category|
|11||August 5, 2017 (10:00 AM)||General Category/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|12||August 6, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|13||August 7, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|14||August 8, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Scheduled Caste (SC)/Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)|
|15||August 9, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)|
|16||August 10, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)|
|17||August 11, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)/Backward Caste (BC)|
|18||August 12, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Backward Caste (BC)|
|19||August 13, 2017 (10:00 AM)||Backward Caste (BC)|
|20||August 14,2017 (10:00 AM)||Reserved Category Girls (RCG)|
Below is the detailed BCECE Counselling 2017 Schedule:
BCECE 2017 Rank Card
The candidates who are listed in the merit list have to download the counselling rank card of BCECE 2017 in the online mode. To download the BCECE rank card, candidates have to follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Use the link provided in the article
- In the link, candidates have to enter roll number and date of birth
- After verifying details, candidates have to click on ‘ show rank’
- The rank card and counselling details will be mentioned
Latest: BCECE 2017 Rank Card is available – Click here
BCECE 2017 Counselling Procedure
Check the procedure down below of the registration procedure for Counselling of BCECE 2017.
1. Registration for BCECE 2017 Counselling
First of all, the candidate will have to register themselves while entering the required details such as – Name, BCECE 2017 Roll Number, Father’s Name, Date of Birth so as to get registered. The link to register will be available on this page soon.
After entering the above details carefully, the candidates must fill the following details:
- Address to contact
- Security Question
- Mobile Number
- Password- it must be of 08-13 characters with one upper case letter, one special character and one lower case letter.
2. Filling of Choices and Locking of Counselling of BCECE 2017
For filling the choices and locking, the candidates will have to login using the Roll Number and Password. The system will display the following options after logging in.
- Registration Details
- Available choices
- Display Filled Choices
- Option for changing the password
- Provisional Seat Allotment
The candidates will have to fill their preferences of colleges and courses in which they desire to get admission into. The seats will be allotted on the basis of the preferences filled by them. However, according to the merit rank of the candidates, the seat will be granted. After filling the number of colleges, candidates must not forget to lock it. If the candidates forget to lock the preferences of colleges filled by them, within the due date. The filled in choices will get locked automatically.
3. Provisional Seat Allotment of BCECE Counselling 2017
After filling and locking the choices, the Seat Allotment result will be declared by the BCECE. The candidates are advised to check the result of seat allotment through online by logging in. The candidates must download the Provisional Allotment Letter of BCECE 2017. After downloading the allotment letter, the candidates must take a print out of the provisional allotment letter. The candidates must report to the counselling centre as specified in the allotment letter for the handwriting verification along with the Allotment Letter.
4. Handwriting Verification for BCECE Counselling
The regular process of taking the test of the handwriting of each candidate is done to check that the text written on the OMR Sheet is identical with the handwriting of the candidates. Through this process, the authority ensures and verifies the successful candidates who appeared in the BCECE Counselling 2017 process. If in any case, candidate’s handwriting is not identical to the same on the OMR sheet, the candidate will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
5. Final Seat Allotment of Counselling of BCECE 2017
After the careful test of handwriting, the candidates will be required to check the final result of BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment. The candidates who will be allotted seats finally will be eligible to download the Final Seat Allotment Letter online from the website.
After downloading the Seat Allotment Letter, candidates must report to the counselling centre for the document verification procedure and payment of fees.
6. Documents Required for BCECE 2017 Counselling
- Final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
- Counselling Call Letter of BCECE 2017
- Class 10th standard or equivalent examination admit card, mark sheet and provisional certificate of (as proof of age and identity)
- 6 photographs (identical/ matching to the photographs used in BCECE 2017 Admit Card).
- Caste Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence. (if applicable)
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of I.Sc. or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- Medical Certificate as specified
- Domicile Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Character Certificate to be obtained from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this examination has not been announced by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- BCECE 2017 Admit Card.
- Annual Income Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence. (if applicable)
- Self attested latest photographs of the candidate.
- Part-A of Application Form properly filled in by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it.
- Certificate for Serviceman’s Quota (SMQ) mentioning the relationship with the candidate (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of Bihar employee. (if applicable)
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorised by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years or more in respect of their parents from the Principal of the Institution from where they are studying for the qualifying examination indicating the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that Institute.
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is an employee of UNO and is posted at present in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar. (if applicable)
Meanwhile, candidates can stay updated through, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on BCECE 2017