BCECE 2017 Admit Card: The admit card of BCECE 2017 has been made available on June 4.To download the admit card candidates have to enter the registration number, date of birth or password. The direct link to download the Admit Card of BCECE is availeble in this page. Earlier, the BCECE admit card was scheduled to be released on March 21. The BCECE 2017 Admit Card is available online. No hard copies have been issued to the candidates by post/fax/email. The candidates must download the BCECE admit card and keep it safely as it will validate the entry of the candidates in the examination hall and also will be used for various BCECE counselling/admission process. Along with the valid BCECE admit card candidates have to carry a form given in the information brochure (annexure 6) which must be correctly filled in the prescribed format. Before appearing in the exam candidates are advised to read the important instructions given on the back side of the BCECE admit card 2017. To get complete information and to know the procedure about BCECE 2017 admit card read the article below.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card- Downloading Procedure
To download the Hall Ticket of BCECE 2017, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Click on the link given below
- On the login page, enter registration Number, Password/ Date of Birth
- After filling up all the fields correctly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card to be displayed on the screen. Candidates must ensure to download and take a print out of the same.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card is available now– Download here
Details mentioned in BCECE 2017 Admit Card
The admit card of BCECE 2017 displays the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of Examination
- Name of Candidate’s father
- Course Group
- Date of Birth
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and time of examination
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
- Important instruction for candidates
Rectification of Details in BCECE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully. In case, candidates find any discrepancy in their admit card, they must immediately inform the Board within the given period of time for correction. They have to visit the following address for the rectification of errors.
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport
Unavailability of BCECE 2017 Admit Card
In case, any candidate is unable to download the admit card, they have to inform the Board immediately on any working day 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Candidates have to visit the address given above in person along with the following documents:
- Registration number generated at the time of application process
- Receipt received by students upon dispatching the application form by Registered Post/Speed Post.
- Two copies of the passport sized photograph of the candidates similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling up the Application Form of BCECE 2017.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card- Important Instruction
- The admit card issued by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will be treated as a valid one.
- Candidates submitting incomplete application form will not be issued admit card.
- It is mandatory for every candidates to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre.
- The name of the Exam Centre of BCECE 2017 along with the address, date and time will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Without the admit card, no student will be permitted to appear in BCECE 2017.
For any query regarding BCECE 2017 Admit Card, drop a comment below
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on BCECE 2017.