BCECE 2017 Admit Card: The availability of the admit card of BCECE 2017 for Stage 1 exam has been delayed by BCECE Board. Earlier, the BCECE admit card was scheduled to be released on March 21. However, the new date will be announced within few days. The BCECE admit card will only be available online. No hard copies will be issued to the candidates by post/fax/email. The candidates must download the BCECE admit card and keep it safely as it will validate the entry of the candidates in the examination hall and also will be used for various BCECE counselling/admission process. To download the admit card candidates have to enter the application number, date of birth and password. Along with the valid BCECE admit card candidates have to carry a form given in the information brochure (annexure 6) which must be correctly filled in the prescribed format. Before appearing in the exam candidates are advised to read the important instructions given on the back side of the BCECE admit card 2017. To get complete information and to know the procedure about BCECE 2017 admit card read the article below.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card- Downloading Procedure
To download the Hall Ticket of BCECE 2017, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Applicants can click on the link activated soon.
- On the login page, candidates have to enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin as displayed on the screen.
After filling up all the fields correctly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must ensure to download and take a print out of the same.
Details mentioned in BCECE 2017 Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the Admit Card of BCECE 2017:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of Examination
- Name of Candidate’s father
- Course Group
- Date of Birth
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and time of examination
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
- Important instruction for candidates
Rectification of Details in BCECE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully. In case, candidates find any discrepancy in their admit card, they must immediately inform the Board within the given period of time for correction. They have to visit the following address for the rectification of errors.
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport
Unavailability of BCECE 2017 Admit Card
In case, any candidate is unable to download the admit card, they have to inform the Board immediately on any working day 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Candidates will require going to the address given above in person along with the following documents:
- Registration number generated at the time of application process
- Receipt received by students upon dispatching the application form by Registered Post/Speed Post.
- Two copies of the passport sized photograph of the candidates similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling up the Application Form of BCECE 2017.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card- Important Instruction
- The admit card issued by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will be treated as a valid one.
- Candidates submitting incomplete application form will not be issued admit card.
- It is mandatory for every candidates to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre.
- The name of the Exam Centre of BCECE 2017 along with the address, date and time will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Without the admit card, no student will be permitted to appear in BCECE 2017.
For any query regarding BCECE 2017 Admit Card, drop a comment below
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on BCECE 2017.