BCECE 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of BCECE 2017 will be released as the opening and closing rank for admissions to various engineering colleges of BCECE 2017. The BCECE Board will release the BCCECE 2017 cutoff marks after each rounds of counselling. BCECE 2017 Cutoff is the rank range in which candidates must fall to appear in the admission process. The cutoff of BCECE 2017 are different for every branch of the participating institute of BCECE 2017. Several factors of BCECE 2017 will be considered while catculating the cutoff scores such as total number of seats, number of candidates who qualified the exam as per the category, difficulty level of exam etc. All the aspiring candidates must go through the BCECE 2017 Cutoff details given below in this page.
Latest: BCECE 2017 result declared – Check here
The BCECE Board conducted the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2017 in single stage on June 18 in offline mode. The candidates who will qualify in BCECE 2017 have to score more than or equal to the BCECE cutoff 2017.
Features of BCECE 2017 Cutoff
- The candidates who will secure more than or equal to BCECE Cutoff 2017 will be called for the further admission process – counselling and seat allotment.
- If the candidates fail to fall in the rank range of the given BCECE 2017 Cutoff, they will not be considered as qualified for admission.
- The candidate who will fall in the rank range of the opening and closing rank as prescribed by BCECE Board can participate in the admission process.
- The candidates secure the highest mark will secure the highest rank, whereas, the candidates with lowest marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The candidates will be called for the BCECE 2017 counselling and seat allotment process on the basis of their position in the merit list.
Previous year BCECE Cutoff
The minimum qualifying marks in stage I was declared in order to move further for stage II. The BCECE Cutoff for stage I depended on the difficulty level of the exams, the average marks obtained and the total number of candidates appeared for the exam. The table below shows the Cutoff of BCECE for stage I.
|S. No.||Category||BCECE Cutoff percentage||BCECE Cutoff marks|
The candidates who secured the cutoff marks in stage I was promoted to stage II. In the table below, check the BCECE Cutoff for stage II.
|S.No.||Category||Qualifying percentage||Qualifying number (out of 1200)|
Important Points regarding BCECE 2017 Cutoff
The candidates can go through all the relevant details related to BCECE 2017 cutoff mentioned below.
- BCECE Cutoff 2017 will be announced only for the candidates who will appear and qualify the BCECE 2017.
- For every engineering colleges of the Bihar, there will be the opening/first rank and closing/last rank.
- Candidates who will reach the closing rank, are guaranteed admission to the institutes of Bihar.
- The closing rank for admission will be decided considering the total number of seats and a total number of candidates appeared in BCECE 2017 Counselling.
- The candidates will be allocated seats based on the merit rank and as per the preferences of colleges/courses provided by the candidates.
The article is based on previous year’s official notification and will be updated as soon as more information about BCECE 2017 Cutoff will be announced officially.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more details about BCECE 2017