BCECE 2016 Cutoff: The cutoff of BCECE 2016 was declared by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board with the publication of result. Cutoff is the minimum score needed to get selected in the next round of admission process of B.Tech courses. All the candidates who scored at least minimum marks were able to take part in counselling and seat allotment round. To know all the information about BCECE 2016 Cutoff read the article from below on this page.
Features of BCECE 2016 Cutoff
- The candidates who scored marks more than or equal to the cutoff was selected for the next round of selection process i.e. counselling and allotment.
- However those who failed to score more was not qualified.
- All the selected candidates was thereafter arranged in a merit list in the order of marks obtained. The one with the highest marks got rank 1 whereas the one who scored marks equal to cutoff was placed at the bottom of the list.
- The counselling and seat allotment was made in the order of appearance in the merit list.
- Some of the factors on which the BCECE 2016 B.Tech Cutoff was decided are – number of candidates, number of seats, reservation norms, exam difficulty level, marking scheme, and previous year trends of admission.
- All the factors combined were considered by the board to decide upon cutoff score.
BCECE B.Tech 2016 Cutoff Rank
Below is the tabular form of representation BCECE cutoff for admissions 2014. Cutoff for various branches of engineering have been summarized here for candidates’ reference. We can observe that Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering are the most desired branches whereas the top three desired colleges for admission in 2014 were – Bhagalpur College of Engineering (Bhagalpur), Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology (Muzaffarpur), and Gaya College of Engineering (Gaya).
|Candidate Category||Qualifying Marks|
|Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST)||40%|
|General Category – PH||45%|
|Reserved Category -PH||40%|