Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 will be conducted for admission into various B.Tech courses offered by Banasthali University for Women. The Information Brochure has been released by the University and the exam date has also been announced. The aptitude test is scheduled to be held on June 03, 2017. Aspirants seeking admission in the University have to apply for the aptitude test by filling the application form. Admission into the University is also subjected to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. In the article given below, candidates can check details of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form etc.
Salient Features of Banasthali University aptitude Test
- Name of the Exam – Banasthali University Aptitude Test
- Conducting Body – Banasthali University for Women
- Date of Exam – June 03, 2017
Banasthali University Aptitude Test Programmes Offered
Candidates should make preferences of their choices in decreasing order at the time of counselling/admission.
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Chemical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017
- Candidates must satisfy the terms and conditions set by the university before filling up the Application Form and registration for admission.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfil the eligibility conditions without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Aptitude Test and won’t be admitted at the university.
- Candidates must secure 60 % aggregate marks in Class XII standard with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects
- For the reserved categories such as ST/SC the minimum marks secured should be are 40% aggregate marks having Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects in 10+2 level exam.
- The minimum eligibility for appearing in the aptitude test for the students who have passed the qualifying exam from Banasthali University shall be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Candidates must check the dates given below in order to keep a track of the Aptitude Test held by the Banasthali University for Women.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 will be available from
First week of February 2017
Last date for receipt of the Application Form
April 30, 2017
Last date to submit the Application Form with late fees
May 15, 2017
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 date
June 03, 2017
Application Form of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017
- For appearing in the Aptitude Test candidates must fill the application form online or in offline mode
- Candidates have to fill in the application form about the personal details, educational details etc.
- The details of the online form will be updated as the new brochure is available.
- The prospectus and offline form can be collected by paying the application fees in person by cash payment of Rs 800/- from:
Phone: 01438-228384, 305655, 228990
Mobile No. – 91- 9352879833, 9352879844, 9352879855
- The application fees for B.Tech courses is Rs 800/- and late fees is Rs 900/-
- Candidates have to send a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘Banasthali Vidyapith’ payable at Banasthali/Jaipur and sent to: Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith – 304022 (Rajasthan)
Admit Card of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017
- The admit card for the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 will be available online only. It can download from the link that will be provided on this page.
- The admit card will contain Name of the candidate, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, course applied for, venue and date of exam, important instructions etc.
- Candidates have to enter the login details and then the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Admit Card will be generated.
- Candidates must print the admit card and keep it safely for appearing in the Aptitude Test.
Syllabus of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017
The syllabus is based on NCERT and Class XI and XII books. The syllabus will be available for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology and Logical Reasoning will consist of Verbal and Non- Verbal Reasoning. Candidates must be thorough with the syllabus in order to get selected for admission in the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 with all the important details about the exam question paper for all the three sections A, B, C is given below.
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Total of Questions||
Section A – Physics & Chemistry: 40
Section B – Mathematics/Biology: 40
Section C – Logical Reasoning: 20
Total no.of Questions: 100
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answers will be awarded 1 markWrong Answers will be given negative marking of ¼ marks|
2 hour 30 mins
Section A – 60 mins
Section B – 60 mins
Section C – 30 mins
Sample Papers of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017
- The Sample Papers for the Aptitude Test 2017 are given in the link provided on this page.
- Candidates must practice the sample papers to know about the type of questions that will come in the test and also keep a track of the time needed for answering each question.
- The sample Papers for all the sections will be provided and candidates must keep a note of the important topics that are common in the papers of the Aptitude Test.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Result
- The Results will be announced by the Banasthali University for all the candidates who have appeared in the Aptitude Test.
- The result will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test 2017. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate.
- Candidates would be asked to enter their Roll No. or other details in the required fields.
- The result-cum- score card will be available and candidates must take a print out of it and keep safe until counselling/admission process.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Merit List
- The Merit List will be published on the official website as well as in this page. No candidate will be sent a separate copy of the Merit List regarding its publication. The shortlisted candidates will have their names on the merit list prepared by the counducting body. Counselling process will be done based on the Merit List.
- The university will follow 50% weightage of the Aptitude Test and 50% weightage of the Class XII Examination.
- During the preparation of the Merit List of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 candidates will fall under different categories for award to various Credit Categories.
Counselling of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017
- The Counselling Process for various B.Tech Programmes will be held in the month of June 2017.
- Candidates must send their Results to the University by 1st week of June 2017 after the results are declared. Candidates who will fail will not be eligible for admission in the University.
- The candidates would not get admission if they do not provide the necessary documents during the verification process
- The allocation of the seats will be finalised at the time of counselling process. However, candidates must provide their preferences during the time of filling up the application Form.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Admissions
- Admission will be open to only female candidates.
- The admissions will be done irrespective of their caste, religion etc.
- Every candidate seeking Admission into the University must pay the given fees on the specified time.
- If a student, under any major circumstances is separated from the University then Re-Admission will be held for such candidates by paying an amount of Rs. 5000/-. The admission can be cancelled if the candidate is absent for three or more days regularly.
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan – 304022
Stay tuned with Entrance Corner for all the Updates of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017