Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Eligibility Criteria- All the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria set by the Banasthali University for the admission of the deserving female candidates into various B.Tech courses. The article below indicates the essential Eligibility Criteria of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017, which a candidate needs to fulfill. The Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 enrolls all the criteria such as Educational details, Domicile details. Only candidates, who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria set by thew university will be allowed for the admission. The candidate will be permitted to be included in the merit list by satisfying certain eligibility criteria. All the documents related to the certain criteria will be verified at the time of counselling. To know more details on the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Eligibility Criteria, read the article below.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates must meet the minimum eligibility set by the Banasthali University for admission.
- All the women candidates will be only eligible to apply for Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017, which is to be held on June 03, 2017.
- The candidate must get aggregate marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in their Class XII Standard (10+2).
- Mathematics and Statistics can only be chosen if a candidate has studied Mathematics as an elective at class 10+2 level.
- For the Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste candidates must secure 40% aggregate marks in their 10+2 class with subjects – Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- For the students qualified 10+2 examination from the Banasthali University, must obtain 50% marks taken together in PCM.
Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI
- Candidates under this category must have the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 and admission directly on merit.
- However, a limited number of seats are available for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates.
- Admissions against these seats are based directly upon the merit and the applicants do not have to appear in the Aptitude Test.
The candidates under this category must furnish the following documents for the admission against NRI/NRI sponsored/Foreign seats.
- Original Certificates/Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested photocopies of the Visa and Passport of the applicant/guardians.
- Applicant’s Foreign Bank Account Number and NRI Account Number.
- Proclamation regarding Non-Residential Indian status of the applicant/guardian.
Note: It is important for all the candidates to appear in the Banasthali Aptitude test, otherwise, they will not be considered eligible under any circumstances.
Selection Process of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017
- Admission is open to women only and it will be done irrespective of race, religion, caste or domicile.
- The candidates must fill in the Application Form of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 in order to appear in the test and get admission. The candidates appearing for B.Tech courses must fill in the only form. However, there will be separate forms available for other programmes.
- Admission is based on a combined merit of 50% marks in all India Aptitude Test (comprising of Objective Type tests in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for B.Tech.)/ Biology (only for B.Pharm.), Logical Reasoning) and 50% of normalised aggregate percentage in their Class 10+2.
For more updates & news stay tuned with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Eligibility Criteria jot down your comments below.