AUEET 2017: Directorate of admissions, Andhra university will conduct AUEET for admission into various courses offered at the University College of Engineering from May 06 to 08, 2017. Aspirants seeking admission in the University must fill up the application form which is available online from March 08 to April 15, 2017. However, before applying for AUEET 2017, candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility requirements of AUEET 2017. Upon successful registration, candidates will be issued the admit card of AUEET in the online mode from April 29, 2017, onwards. Candidates qualifying AUEET 2017 will be able to take admission in the four undergraduate engineering programmes offered by the University. Interested candidates can obtain all important details about AUEET 2017 such as the eligibility criteria, dates, application form, exam pattern, result and more in the article given below on this page.
Exam Name: Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2017
Conducting Authority: Directorate of admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
AUEET 2017 Salient Features:
- Andhra University will conduct AUEET 2017 for admission into various engineering courses offered by the University.
- Only eligible candidates will be able to take admission in the University.
- Aspirants have to apply for AUEET 2017 by filling up the application form and submitting it within the given period of time.
- Candidates can download the admit card once it is issued by the University.
- The rank cards will be published online. Candidates must ensure to download the rank cards and keep it safe.
- The counselling of the shortlisted candidates will be done on the basis of ranks secured in the entrance test.
AUEET 2017 Programmes:
Through AUEET 2017, Andhra University offers admission into the following programmes:
|S.No.||Name of Courses|
|01||B. Engg. Aircraft Engineering|
|02||B.Tech. Electro-Mechanical Engineering|
|03||B.Tech. Chemical Engineering|
|04||B.Tech. Electronics Engineering|
AUEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for AUEET 2017, aspirants must satisfy the norms defined by the University to eligible for admission. The Eligibility Criteria of AUEET 2017 is given below:
- Candidates must qualify their 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% marks must be obtained in the qualification exam.
The Important Dates of AUEET 2017 will assist aspirants with the dates of all the major events related to AUEET 2017. Check the schedule of all the important events below:
|S.No.||AUEET 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Commencement of submission of online application||March 08, 2017|
|2.||Last date for online application submission||April 15, 2017|
|3.||Last date for online application submission with late fee of Rs. 1500||April 25, 2017|
|4.||Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online applications||April 16 to 27, 2017|
|5.||Downloading of AUEET 2017 Admit Card||April 29, 2017|
|6.||Commencement of Entrance Test||May 06 to 08, 2017|
|7.||Declaration of Result||May 18, 2017|
- Application Form of AUEET 2017 is available in the online mode.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 1200 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/PHC) as registration and application processing fee.
- The payment can be made through Andhra Bank/ State Bank of India or through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates have to fill in all the required details in the application form and submit it online after verifying all the details.
- Upon successful submission, the system will generate the application form that contains the application number along with filled details.
- Candidates must download and take a print out of the application form for future correspondence.
AUEET 2017 Exam Centres
Andhra University will conduct the entrance test at three centres. Candidates have to mention the centre code and name of the exam centre as per their preference in the application form. The names of the Exam Centres of AUEET 2017 are as follows:
AUEET 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of AUEET 2017 will only be available through the online mode.
- Only those candidates who have successfully applied for the entrance test will be issued admit cards.
- Before downloading the hall ticket, applicants must verify all the details mentioned in it.
- The admit card must be retained safely as candidates will require taking it along with them to the exam centre.
- Without the valid admit card, no student will be permitted to appear in the entrance test.
AUEET 2017 Syllabus
The Syllabus of AUEET 2017 comprises of units from the subjects given below:
|Mathematics||Trigonometry, Algebra, Vector algebra, Probability, Measures of dispersion, Coordinate geometry, Calculus|
|Physics||Units and measurements, Physical world, Motion in a plane, Motion in a straight line, Work, energy and power, Laws of motion, Systems of particles and rotational motion, Gravitation, Oscillations, Mechanical properties of solids, Mechanical properties of fluids, Thermal properties of matter, Kinetic theory, Thermodynamics, Waves, Wave optics, Electric charges and fields, Ray optics and optical instructions, Electrostatic potential and capacitance, Current electricity, Moving charges and magnetism, Magnetism and matter, Electromagnetic induction,Alternating current, Electromagnetic waves, Atoms, Dual nature of radiation and matter, Nuclei, Semiconductor, electronics, materials, devices and simple circuits, Communication systems|
|Chemistry||Stoichiometry, Atomic structure, Thermodynamics, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter: gases and liquids, hydrogen and its compounds, The s- block elements, p- block elements group- 13 (Boron Family), p- block elements group- 14 (Carbon Family), Environmental chemistry, Organic chemistry- Some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons, Solid state, Solutions, Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics, p- block elements- group 15 Elements, d and f block elements and coordinate compounds, Biomolecules, polymers, Chemistry in everyday life, Surface chemistry, Chemical equilibrium & acid- bases, Haloalkenes and Haloarenes, Organic compounds containing C, H and O, General principles of metallurgy, organic compounds containing nitrogen, Diazonium salts, Cyanides and Isocyanides|
AUEET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of AUEET 2017 comprises of the format of the question paper. Check details below:
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Question||Objective type question with only one correct option|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Total number of question||100, Mathematics will consist of 40 questions and Physics and Chemistry section will comprise of 30 question each.|
|Marking Scheme||There will be no negative marking for an incorrect or unattempted answer.|
AUEET 2017 Sample Papers
The sample papers are similar to the actual question paper of the entrance test. After covering the entire syllabus, candidates must solve sample papers to prepare in a more effective way for the examination. Regular practice will eliminate shortcomings, improve accuracy level and boost up the confidence of the candidates. Therefore, every aspirant must download and practice Sample Papers of AUEET 2017 and ace the entrance test.
AUEET 2017 Answer Key
The answer key will be published after the conclusion of the examination. Candidates have to download the answer key to calculate their probable score. With the help of the answer key, candidates can analyse their performance in the examination.
AUEET 2017 Rank Card
- Every candidate appearing in AUEET 2017 will be given ranks as per the marks secured by them in the test.
- The ranks will be published only in the online mode.
- To check their respective rank, candidates have to enter their Hall ticket number and date of birth.
- After entering the above mentioned information, students have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates must ensure to download and take a print out of the rank card and keep it safely.
AUEET 2017 Counselling
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the counselling in person.
- Admission will be given on the basis of the ranks published by the University.
- Candidates have to submit necessary documents for verification at the time of counselling.
- The admission fee has to be submitted at the time of counselling.
Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Tel: 0891-2573441/ 2706928
Official Website: aueet.audoa.in