Assam CEE 2017 Counselling – The Dibrugarh University will conduct the Counselling of Assam CEE 2017 for the admission of the deserving candidates into B.Tech courses offered by engineering colleges of Assam. The Assam CEE Counselling 2017 will be held tentatively in the 2nd week of June, 2017 in three rounds. During the admission process, the admission will be granted to the candidates according to their merit rank in the entrance examination. The candidates qualified in Assam CEE 2017 or JEE Main 2017 will be eligible for the counselling process. To be eligible for the rounds, candidates will have to fill the Form-B, which include the personal, educational and address details of the candidates as well as the preferences of college and courses. Candidates can read the article Assam CEE 2017 Counselling to know the procedure for admission.
Assam CEE 2017 Counselling Procedure
The qualifiers of Assam CEE 2017 or JEE Main 2017 will be eligible to appear in the Counselling of Assam CEE 2017. Candidates can check the admission procedure given below.
Filling of Form B for Assam CEE Counselling 2017
In order to fill the Application Form for admission, candidates will have to fill the following details.
- Preferences of courses (only 03)
- Preferences of colleges (only 03)
- Name of the applicant (in Block Letters)
- Residential address
- Parent’s Name & Information
- University details
- Xth and XIIth examination marks & details
- Domicile of Assam
- Declaration of the Candidate
- Photograph on the designated space
- Signature of the applicant as well parents/guardians
The candidates will be required to submit the counselling application form to the admission venue.
Document Verification for Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
While submitting the admission form at the Assam CEE Counselling venue, the candidate must carry the below-listed documents with them for the document verification purposes.
Documents to be furnished the original as well as self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority
- The Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card
- Xth class admit card or pass certificate for the proof of date of birth
- Xth std. mark sheet
- XIIth std. mark sheet
- Academic Gap Certificate for the candidates who passed XIIth in the year 2016
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution
- Four recent passport size photographs
Note: The signature will be attested with the document which will be attested with the Counselling Application Form.
Seat Allotment of Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
- After the verification of the documents, the candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank in the merit list.
- Three rounds of Counselling of Assam CEE 2017 will be held for the seat allotment.
- Lower the number of rank will be, better chances of getting admission into the desired college.
- A candidate will be allotted seats considering some factors such as – choices filled, Current seat matrix, reservation norms and merit list rankings.
- After every round of seat allotment, the number of seats vacant seats left will be uploaded in a PDF file along with the cutoff marks required for JEE Main and Assam CEE candidates in the subsequent round of counselling.
- The list of vacant seats will include the Date, Venue & Time of next round of counselling and vacant seats for Assam CEE & JEE Main candidates.
Payment of Fees for Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
- After the allotment of seats, the candidates will have to remit the fees at the time of admission.
- The details about payment of fees will be mentioned in the information brochure. However, remittance of fees in the 2nd and 3rd round of Assam CEE 2017 Counselling will be mentioned in the list of vacant seats.
Candidates are informed that the article is based on previous year’s brochure. However, it will be updated as soon as more information on Assam CEE 2017 Counselling will be announced officially.